NJCroMag

EQF Game 3 - Playoff GDT: Florida Panthers @ New Jersey Devils

440 posts in this topic

Ugh tie game. I can't believe DeBoer had the balls to pull Brodeur in a playoff game that is tied.

Good. something had to change, this is going from bad to worse

Give the kid a shot

yep, have to put larsson in there now. the luster is coming off of harrold as well.

Ugh tie game. I can't believe DeBoer had the balls to pull Brodeur in a playoff game that is tied.

I thought it was an easy call, with all the good feeling from the first 10 minutes gone.

Don't know if anyone caught it, but Deboer looked very animated when he put in moose. I happened to look at him right after the goal went in. He stormed down the bench and surprised Johan a little haha.

Don't know why, but this made me laugh.

Uh oh, another penalty.

if hedberg plays well and bails them out, you have to go with him again. that'll show how much balls deboer really has.

I thought it was an easy call, with all the good feeling from the first 10 minutes gone.

I don't disagree with DeBoer, just shocked that he did it. He's in a tough position given Brodeur's status.

Damnit, 4-3 Panthers... :argh:

We're done.

No one can win a face off.

Hahaha...best penalty kill in league history has given up 6 PPG in 10 chances.

This is comical.

If there wasn't a sellout crowd I wouldn't even know this was a playoff game. There is absolutely no intensity out there.

Edited by Parisalchuk

They're done... even if they somehow get by FLA, if they continue to play like this vs PHI or NYR it'll be over in 3 games.

What part of kill the puck carrier don't they understand? I mean, you can't play passive defense against these guys. They fly around too much and they keep getting these crap redirect goals. We need to take out their attacker on the crease. more than just a little bump before a pass or shot. LEVEL HIM!

WOOOOWWW. We don't deserve this one. We've only played 4 minutes tonight. Didnt we learn from games 1 and 2 that 20 minutes isn't enough?

how is it year in and year out the Devils are just not made to be a playoff team?!?!?

Even if they win this game somehow the damage has already been done psychologically.

This looks like the Devils PK from last season.

We are regressing toward the mean. Or our Fenwick numbers are screwed up. Or we have cooties.

Something.

fvck this team. just fvck them. different roster, same playoff traits. leave it to this team to have their biggest strength be their biggest weakness.

That's right Chico. Ebbs and flows, time to get the momentum back.

Yep, Dano, lots of hockey left.

C'mon boys!

Hahaha...best penalty kill in league history has given up 6 PPG in 10 chances.

This is comical.

This.

We're done.

No one can win a face off.

Hate to say it but I have that same bad feeling. This could be a huge momentum win for Florida and lead them to taking the series. Seems so typical of the Devils in the playoffs the past few years. Hope I'm wrong though.

I don't even know what to say. I don't even KNOW what to say about these gutless fvcking pricks.