NJCroMag

EQF Game 3 - Playoff GDT: Florida Panthers @ New Jersey Devils

440 posts in this topic

The refs are a joke. Zajac and Clarkie get manhandled, and no penalties after the joke of a call on Elias.

I really wonder if Kevin Clark feels any shame when he tells the crowd to make noise during a game like this.

Even if they win this game somehow the damage has already been done psychologically.

Blowing this lead has been a big disappointment but I can't go there yet. This is the Florida Panthers. They can't crawl into your head ... can they?

Let's take advantage of the PP and tie this one up.

Go Devils!

If they bounce back, their heads are back. If they lose, they're shell shocked, probably for good.

If I'm FLA I feel pumped right now - for the sole reason that I know no matter how much they give up that they are well capable of coming back easily through precedent.

We're done.

No one can win a face off.

when was there a time when they were a good face off team in the playoffs? 2000? in 2003 they were terrible but somehow survived.

If they bounce back, their heads are back. If they lose, they're shell shocked, probably for good.

This.

Give that fvcking goalie in New York a 3 goal lead....and its game over...just like Marty used to do.

Give that fvcking goalie in New York a 3 goal lead....and its game over...just like Marty used to do.

their defense is also better. funny how stralman wasnt good enough to play for the devils but he's playing quite well in new york.

This team sucks at th worst time in front of their fans. Remember game 1 between the pens and flyers?

I hope that they are no jelly jars anywhere in the Rock tonight.... :whistling:

Before all the NJ conspiracy theorists come out - that disallowed goal won't be the reason we lose this game...

complete horsecrap. Bernier was pushed in. where was he gonna fall? only one way he could have gone. complete BS

Love how at the rock they didn't show a replay of the goal that was waved off

I think they are chanting "Ref, you suck!" but really this is all on the Devils. I'm sure the effort is there, but they aren't executing. Gotta give the Panthers a ton of credit.

We've blown this badly, but I hope the refs die. Painfully. If I was at the rock, I'd be tempted to find a battery to throw, consequences be damned. As long as the Devils aren't near the refs, kill the fvckers.

1 person likes this

Those refs better have a fvcking security detail on the way out of here tonight.