NJCroMag

EQF Game 3 - Playoff GDT: Florida Panthers @ New Jersey Devils

440 posts in this topic

Love how at the rock they didn't show a replay of the goal that was waved off

NHL doesn't allow them to do so although I can think of a few teams (cough, Pittsburgh, cough, Montreal) that have "accidently" put a replay up. :ECW:

when was there a time when they were a good face off team in the playoffs? 2000? in 2003 they were terrible but somehow survived.

This team isn't built for the playoffs.

We're Devils fans, we can never expect the calls to go our way. Our regular season problems are magnified right now and sinking us.

Edited by ben00rs

I've replayed that "non-goal" over and over, and I just don't get it. Should be 4-4

I've replayed that "non-goal" over and over, and I just don't get it. Should be 4-4

Bernier fell into Clemmenson, he wasnt pushed by Jovanovski. I actually agree with the call.

Nonsense! We may be handing FLA the game but if you take a close look at Zajac and Henriques' FLUBBERJUB numbers are better than anyone on the Panthers. No reason to be concerned!

Someone should tell our Centers' that face-offs are part of the playoffs.

Edited by DevilinLA

Before all the NJ conspiracy theorists come out - that disallowed goal won't be the reason we lose this game...

THIS

Refs have blown some calls but COME ON!!!! There is no one else to blame for this circus than the team itself.

The fans at the game are still making noise, which is a good sign. I hope they keep it up. The Devs might be able to feed off it.

There is no excuse to blow a 3-0 lead on home ice during the playoffs. None. The only positive is that florida sucks and we still have a shot to tie it.

1 person likes this

There is no excuse to blow a 3-0 lead on home ice during the playoffs. None. The only positive is that florida sucks and we still have a shot to tie it.

So do we

No matter what you are gonna get penalties called against you in the playoffs after theyve been called on your opponent. You might as well get your money's worth and take some "bad" penalties and intimidate a little then go to the box anyways because its your turn. I say bust some heads.

1 person likes this

Just need a goal to get some momentum. Easier said than done, but we have come back from a lot worse.. let's go boys! I still have faith.

NHL doesn't allow them to do so although I can think of a few teams (cough, Pittsburgh, cough, Montreal) that have "accidently" put a replay up. :ECW:

why? so the world doesn't the ref's epic screw up?

No matter what you are gonna get penalties called against you in the playoffs after theyve been called on your opponent. You might as well get your money's worth and take some "bad" penalties and intimidate a little then go to the box anyways because its your turn. I say bust some heads.

Oh man Aaron Asham is here!

This is a terrible idea. The game is very much winnable. Devils need to avoid the box, beat the Panthers 5 on 5 and hope for a PP or two.

The refs, The Devils play, all of it... All of it is turning into possibly the most maddening thing ever. Don't think I've ever been so furious about something I have absolutely no control over

The guy makes an excellent point.

If we win this game, we lose the series.

If we win this series, we lose next round.

This team blows.

Marty is toast.

The problem here is we have no "Stopper" on defense. This is the big thing. No one defenseman puts a scare into any opponent.

This is hard to watch, We should have kept up the pressure we fall back too easy,. We are making FL PP the best in history, just sucks. Someone better be throwing chairs in that locker room!

Edited by Devs1965

The refs, The Devils play, all of it... All of it is turning into possibly the most maddening thing ever. Don't think I've ever been so furious about something I have absolutely no control over

AGREED.