Hopefully that is the last time Brodeur sees the ice as a Devil

'7'

I'm sure that thread will pop up as soon as we're eliminated. In fact, I might start it. :P

Might as well, the stats in this series are scary

Parise - 3 points

Meanwhile...

Clarkson - 3 points

Bernier - 2 points

Gionta - 2 points

oh and here's the best one...

Brodeur - 2 points

:doh1:

Edited by Satans Hockey

And yet still there'll probably be an anti-Kovy thread before there's an anti-Zach one. Of course, the anti-Zach ones will start when he signs with some rival team and then he'll probably torpedo us in the playoffs.

I'd love to get out of that deal, the years that were good for us are already done. By the time he gets cheap again, he'll be using a walker.

I don't think he's the problem, I just think he compliments it well. Hard to blame him outright when they do the same things they did with him, that they did without him. He wasn't playing for us in 09 when we kept mailing in the even numbered games.

Edited by maxpower

And yet still there'll probably be an anti-Kovy thread before there's an anti-Zach one. Of course, the anti-Zach ones will start when he signs with some rival team and then he'll probably torpedo us in the playoffs.

Are you watching the games or just relying on your stats? Kovalchuk has been not good, Parise has been excellent.

I'm not defending Kovy cause he's been bad too but Parise had 1 shot on goal tonight, just 1. How is that excellent?

Kovalchuk was a total anchor tonight. No speed, forced no turnovers, won no board battles, made bad decisions with the puck. Yeah, Parise didn't have a great night, but he's been the driving force on that line throughout all these games.

Kovy Parise and Zajac got all of their points this series not playing together. They all have been on the powerplay or they had a late change and were on a different line. As a line they had no success so far. That's why I want Adam back on the top line.

That third line also desperately needs help. Having Travis there would be a great improvement.

Edit: 1 goal as a line, first goal in game 3. But that was a weird play with Kovy just throwing the puck at the net and Zach getting a lucky bounce.

Edited by Zubie#8

Are you watching the games or just relying on your stats? Kovalchuk has been not good, Parise has been excellent.

lol at you getting on anyone else for relying on stats. Kovy may or may not be hurt, probably is hurt or gassed because at this point Bryce Salvador looks faster than he does. Zach isn't hurt and he got shut down last night by a defense that consisted 1/3 of Black Aces. Yeah he's shown effort 'most' of the time, bfd - he's got a whopping three points in the series, is a part of a PK that's absolutely choked in the playoffs, and he clearly hasn't done jack to change the culture in the room either.

Edited by NJDevs4978