Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devils Pride 26

GDT: 4/19/12, Game 4 Quarterfinals (3) FLA @ (6) NJD

248 posts in this topic

I DEMAND THIS TEAM COME OUT AND PLAY A 60 MINUTE EFFORT TONIGHT.

LGD, can't wait to be at the Rock again

I really want to hear less of "Dipsy-doodling" and "loses the handle" tonight. LGD PLEASEEEE

Let's go boys, we need this one badly. Play smart, no penalties.. C'mon kovy, we need you tonight buddy

LGD!!

c'mon boys! gotta get a win here! LETS FVCKING GO DEVILS!!

edit: ottawa is tied with the rags in their series, theres no reason we can't tie it up with the cats here. GET IT DONE!

Edited by Kovy138

So its not like a NFL pre-game more a bar thing?

You can't up a full tailgate with BBQ and all. But depending on where you park - I have seen people hanging out and drinking at some of the parking lots. They also have a fanfest on the plaze with food, beer and music.

Looks like another big sellout. I was nervous after the end of last game how many demoralized people would be on StubHub selling their tickets this time around. Doesn't look to be true though. We'll be loud.

Gotta support the team!! Tuesday was crushing but do we want the players to come back strong? Yes, so we fans need to bring it too.. Never give up!!

JUST STAY OUT OF THE GOD DAMN MOTHER F*CKING PENALTY BOX!!!

This would solve all our problems

Sent from my Moto Defy using Tapatalk

Pleaseeeeeee win this game boys!!! We need to redeem ourselves! We are wayyyyy better than we played last game. I'm having a pretty Sh!tty week and need a pick-me-up. We can win this series!!! Still not ready to switch over completely to baseball sooooooo LGD,!!!!

Win, please. :pray:

Dammit Clemmensen is in net. Its time to rid ourselves of the demons (no pun intended) and chase Clemmensen!

gotta have a quick hook for brodeur in this one...if another early cheap trickler from the point eludes him he's gone

While I agree, it just might be Marty's last home game - it'll take a lot more than that to get him pulled. If he gets pulled tonight, that's it...it's over for Marty here. And nobody wants to see his career end that way.

Edited by NJDevs4978

While I agree, it just might be Marty's last home game...it'll take a lot more than that to get him pulled. If he gets pulled tonight, that's it...it's over for Marty here.

Unless Moose sh!ts the bed too...but yeah, I agree

Let's Go Devils! For the love that is all holy please tie the series up tonight. :pray:

Lets GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's Go Devils! For the love that is all holy please tie the series up tonight. :pray:

You asked for it.

260 tickets left on stubhub .... that being said

LGD....

That's to be expected. When the sellout was announced last game, there were still several hundred tickets on StubHub. Probably as many last minute people who can't make it as there are people that decide to get last minute tickets. It cancels itself out. Can't wait to hop on the PATH and make my way in...

Edited by DJ Eco

If anyone's still looking for tickets for tonight, I have a friend that is selling and also the college deal is still kicking and includes balcony tix now for $25.

Lets Go Boys! ! LGD!!!

Bring it to um tonight!

Edited by Devlin

I have a lot of respect for Clemmensen, for what he did with the devils when Marty was out. I think it's cool that he's finally getting his first Playoff start. Good for him...

And with that being said, I hope he chokes tonight. Let's go Devils !!!