Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peteyvegas

Vinegar and Oil

25 posts in this topic

The best part about this series is the reason for the high scoring: These knuckleheads hate each other so much that they cant even be near each other with a brawl breaking out!! The only way they can play each other is either by giving up time and space or beating each other over the head with their sticks. It's classic!! I hope it becomes a habit with them. Whoever gets them in the next round will think they came to a shooting gallery.

So this series is delicious when added to an Italian Combo?

hahahaha

Lol. at the title of this post...

But the series has definitely been entertaining. I remember watching the third game with so much enthusiasm there was a fight every 5 mins. Not to mention the 158 penalty minutes

Lol. at the title of this post...

But the series has definitely been entertaining. I remember watching the third game with so much enthusiasm there was a fight every 5 mins. Not to mention the 158 penalty minutes

haha except that game wouldnt end!!

what a great series though... i want to see this drag on for both teams.. so both teams can get the sh!t beat out of them

So this series is delicious when added to an Italian Combo?

Anddd thread won

haha except that game wouldnt end!!

what a great series though... i want to see this drag on for both teams.. so both teams can get the sh!t beat out of them

LMAO totally ! I was watching it with some Flyers fans too ... >.<

And you might get your wish Game 6 is already booked.

The Flyers and Pens do go well together. This series has been very entertaining.

Hopefully Caps and Sens pull it out, and we can pull out our series too. Would be lovely to face the caps in round two...

Just glad to see (the face of the NHL)LOL... Cindy Crysbie having to clean out her locker.

Hopefully Caps and Sens pull it out, and we can pull out our series too. Would be lovely to face the caps in round two...

That's asking for too much. Devils can't win with Marty in goal and if they do it's an exit in round two! Marty has passed his prime.

Edited by LucifersDog

I actually agree the Caps & Sens are the lesser of both evils in their series.

No one likes Boston and def not the Rangers

Edited by gata

That's asking for too much. Devils can't win with Marty in goal and if they do it's an exit in round two! Marty has passed his prime.

Even with patrick roy, brodeur, and hasek all in their prime all in the net at the same time.... We would have lost game 5, you cant win if you cant score

Not brodeurs fault at all

Even with patrick roy, brodeur, and hasek all in their prime all in the net at the same time.... We would have lost game 5, you cant win if you cant score

Not brodeurs fault at all

True can't if you don't score but if your down one and struggling to score the momentum is lost to have to score two after Marty screwed up with the second goal.

True can't if you don't score but if your down one and struggling to score the momentum is lost to have to score two after Marty screwed up with the second goal.

The momentum is also lost when you constantly miss the net, shoot at the goalies chest, and take terrible penalties.

The momentum is also lost when you constantly miss the net, shoot at the goalies chest, and take terrible penalties.

true but still easier to get one goal than two. When Marty lets in a soft goal this team gets deflated. BTW this has been happening for more than this season or playoff run. But we are both right more scoring and less soft goal against is the answer. Game 4 demonstrated this. Tomorrow will be the big test, I expect a win.