Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devils Pride 26

GDT: 4/21/12, Game 5 Quarterfinals (6) NJD @ (3) FLA

350 posts in this topic

Very simple boys. Forget the series, forget what happened last game or game three or the last time we played in Florida for that matter. Go out and perform he way they did in Game 4, this game and eventually this series will be ours.

Fluster their powerplay and their throats might as well already be slit. Give them nothing. Forget about the opportunity to give yourself a chance to close it out at home and just win ONE game.

For those there, be heard and show some pride, we're all behind you from NJ. Hard times come, hard times go.

Let's go Devils.

LETS FVCKING GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so pumped for this one! if they play the way they played in the last one, theres no reason why we can't take the lead in this series. get it fvcking done!!

I am in NYC for a booze cruise and will be stuck cutting through MSG on the way home so I need a big win and rags lose for the perfect sat night. I feel like we are going to see a healthy dose of the 3rd and fourth line tonight to set a physical tone and this game ends up being about who has better special teams. lGD let's crank this up!

About to start the long trek to Sunrise yet again... LET'S GO DEVILS!! Can't wait for this one! Will be loud & proud, section 104, 5 rows from the glass on the side where the Devils shoot twice!

I went out to philly last night to hang with a friend, should have seen the sour puss faces on everyone. Don't make us look like them tonight devils! Give me a D!

Liking what TG tweeted.

Tom Gulitti ‏ @TGfireandice

Martin Brodeur has played in 13 Game 5s with series tied 2-2, 12 starts. He's 10-3, 1.97 GAA, .916 save %, 3 shutouts. 1 L in relief.

Gives a bit of confidence about tonight.

:gd:

Let's go Devils!! Time to prove to everyone why we're the better team in the game and in the series!

I have to puppy-sit Amanda's dog while she goes to a wedding.

DEAR DEVILS: DO NOT MAKE THE PUPPY SAD. THANKS.

KILL! KILL! KILL!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

Edited by Legion15

Best of 3. Desperate time and this team better plays with urgency.

this is a pivotal game. the loser will have to ponder the following game as their last for an extra game.

devils, its time. stay out of the box. keep up the PK. convert on the PP. take the bac crowd out of it. roll 4 lines. pepper theodore. hit them hard and often. we need a big game from kovalchuk/elias/parise. defense needs to play as a unit. lets do it. lets go devils.

Since I am 2-for-2 when watching the Devils this series, a win is guaranteed. Y'all can chill, boys.