GDT: 4/21/12, Game 5 Quarterfinals (6) NJD @ (3) FLA

Devils Pride 26

At least this series is consistent. 3 straight goals by same team in each game. That 2nd goal deflated any chance we had of coming back. Sure we should have scored in the first 50 minutes, but wow that was fcking unbelievable. Marty is a veteran and should not trying to make highlight reels with Rookie like handling of the puck.

I always thought I was a negative person, but after reading some comments I feel like an optimist. Big deal, we lost. Move one. If this were game 7 is agree. All we gotta do is win 2 in a row. We won 7 in a row ending the season. I'm not stressing. Horrible.game, but whatever. See ya there Tuesday. I for one am looking forward to that game. Sell it out!

I don't know who you think you are talking to me like that mr. interenet tough guy. I said it since we signed him he SUCKS and it was a terrible signing hes sucked this whole series and last year. I didn't say it publicly on this forum sorry if that doesn't appease you but who the fvck are you, your noboday..

Cat fight! Can't we all just get along?! Lol

I always thought I was a negative person, but after reading some comments I feel like an optimist. Big deal, we lost. Move one. If this were game 7 is agree. All we gotta do is win 2 in a row. We won 7 in a row ending the season. I'm not stressing. Horrible.game, but whatever. See ya there Tuesday. I for one am looking forward to that game. Sell it out!

They'll be lucky to lose Game 7 at this point, at least they won't be lynched by an angry mob the way they deserve to be. It's going to get real ugly real fast in Game 6 if things go the way I expect them to at this point.

Edited by NJDevs4978

That was just an awful display. I don't know how they can play such inspired hockey one night, then come out totally flat the next. It was like all urgency was gone. It's still not over but I'm not liking our chances.

i'm sick of this team why can't they play back to back games well. Power plays doom us all the time. We didn't put any meat on theodore. i could have had a shutout. And if we were close to getting a come back stupid mistakes come back to bite us. brodeurs or the dst lazy effort for gaol too. KOvy plays to much. hes not worth playing at all if hes tired the whole game. his play at the end was terrible it why we have so many short handed goals against us in the reg season. IM still hopeful we can win this series now that were back home but penalties need correcting and we need to get the puck on net. there was a ton of plans on the boards that we sent to the middle with no one there. they play doesn[t work. The panthers blow and if we lose whoever gets to play them is going to thank us for being chumps. sick of this where we play well in the regulr seson to be out in round 1. we so mch better than the pathers but have not shown it. please get them going if your heading to game 6. GO devs.

Shut the fvck up.. He had a terrible game, that's it.. He had a great season and an amazing second half last season.. Next time at least grow a pair and say this sh!t up front like Manta did.. I have respect for him but you're being a short term memory, reactionary moron

That's the name of the game here. Kovalchuk and Volchenkov are both probably hurt, but people are still riding them.

Marty is apparently taking the blame for the offense not being interested in hockey today. That second goal is a play he makes 10 times a game. No one picked up the charging panther, but I don't hear anyone blaming the terrible back check.

If Pete DeBonehead doesn't change the lines now, he never will. Zajac is invisible. And I forgot Ponikarovsky was on this team.

I pity any of you that are going to pay good $$$ to watch another crushing series end in the Rock on Tues.

A real statement would be an empty building on Tuesday - maybe the franchise would get the message.

Nah it'd be just a regular season gm

As natural as it seems, I can't really call that the book on 11-12, because it was the same story in game 3 and then game 4 was complete domination. So we want to apply a heuristic that doesn't apply in this case, and unfortunately we won't know which team will show up to play game 6 until we watch it.

That's the name of the game here. Kovalchuk and Volchenkov are both probably hurt, but people are still riding them.

Marty is apparently taking the blame for the offense not being interested in hockey today. That second goal is a play he makes 10 times a game. No one picked up the charging panther, but I don't hear anyone blaming the terrible back check.

That was a loser team move vs a prepared team move. Nothing more too it, Marty isn't the only guy who failed on that, but the rule was written for him, so he should know, when you're fvcked, play the puck.

I pity any of you that are going to pay good $$$ to watch another crushing series end in the Rock on Tues.

A real statement would be an empty building on Tuesday - maybe the franchise would get the message.

What statement would that be? We lost to a better team tonight. They're not better every night, but they were tonight. I'm sick of this ridiculous Chicken Little BS. The series is not over.

Tonight was a literal snapshot of Game 3 except we didnt make it interesting at all. We sucked ass and Florida played great. Not one guy is to blame tonight, they're all to blame. Including DeBoer and Oates. sh!t happens. Florida is not a pushover and never were going to be.

Another pathetic performance. I do NOT like our chances on Tuesday. No guts, no sense of urgency, no leadership. If I'm VBK I come out publicly and give an ultimatum: come back and win this series or Lou's fired. I'm serious. How much more of this crap are we gonna take year after year?

sick of this where we play well in the regulr seson to be out in round 1. we so mch better than the pathers but have not shown it.

Where have you been for the past 10 years? That's all this team does is have a great regular season and then choke to inferior teams in the first-round. It's almost become comical at this point. And next year you get to experience the same thing all over again! :koolaid: