GDT: 4/24/12, Game 6 Quarterfinals Fla @ NJ

Derlique

I really hate that guy.

you should hate the devils defense and the soft goals hes scoring. versteeg is living proof how badly the devils need a shut down defenseman. and this is just versteeg who isnt even a top 20 forward.

• Like 1

get the golf bags ready, this team doesnt deserve to win this series. the rangers or flyers will take them out in 4 games. the devils do not have the defense to win and kovalchuk is playing hurt.

you should hate the devils defense and the soft goals hes scoring. versteeg is living proof how badly the devils need a shut down defenseman. and this is just versteeg who isnt even a top 20 forward.

No, I'm going to hate Versteeg because I am a Devils fan.

I am going to hate the officials for not calling that trip of Kovalchuk.

• Like 1

No, I'm going to hate Versteeg because I am a Devils fan.

I am going to hate the officials for not calling that trip of Kovalchuk.

yep refs just lost my confidence looking straight at that crap and not calling a damn thing. If they did, that following goal wouldn't have happened.

I just hate Versteeg because why not

I'm sorry, as much as my NJ heart wants to see this turn out well, my brain is telling me a PP goal against in the 3rd, soft goal, or at best a gut-wrenching OT goal is where this thing is going.

These guys just don't respond well to adversity - there's some bad ju-ju in their heads or something.

FLA had zero expectations to live up - just getting to the dance was enough. All the pressure is on NJ - they were supposed to dominate, they thought they were better, and now they know they are 20 minutes from the most painful, embarassing loss since CAR Game 7.

Trying to keep the faith here...

I'm sorry, as much as my NJ heart wants to see this turn out well, my brain is telling me a PP goal against in the 3rd, soft goal, or at best a gut-wrenching OT goal is where this thing is going.

These guys just don't respond well to adversity - there's some bad ju-ju in their heads or something.

FLA had zero expectations to live up - just getting to the dance was enough. All the pressure is on NJ - they were supposed to dominate, they thought they were better, and now they know they are 20 minutes from the most painful, embarassing loss since CAR Game 7.

Trying to keep the faith here...

Very frustrating. There is definitely some bad ju-ju, and Brodeur ain't helping.