SMantzas

GDT: 4/24/12, Game 6 Quarterfinals Fla @ NJ

414 posts in this topic

The PP was sh!t but the shot total says it all. I don't remember even once being scared of the Panthers scoring in that 3rd period.

Really? the only shot they got nearly found its way in. Marty is is playing scared. I want the guy with ice water in his veins back.

They are absolutely a farce. How many times have we seen this team put up these high in number low in quality shot games...

shot on goal for the most part are misleading anyway depending on how you look at it it doesnt take into account quality shots or high percentage shots vs low quality. it also is misleading when you have teams that cant finish.

Edited by hockey3893498

We should've kept clemmenson after 08-09.

I love it. There's something funny about reading your comments and looking at the sh!t-eating grin of Claude Lemiuex.

I love it. There's something funny about reading your comments and looking at the sh!t-eating grin of Claude Lemiuex.

the face of a true clutch playoff performer. We might be a 1 cup team without him!

the face of a true clutch playoff performer. We might be a 1 cup team without him!

Plus plus plus plus plus 1

so far they look better in ot than they have the past 55 mins. Marty on the other hand.....

The Devils are outshooting the Panthers 36 to 13. They are absolutely dominating. The defeatist attitude here is not reflecting the team's performance.

It reflects the scoreboard and the fact that they're down 3-2 in a series that they should be winning.

no chance they win this game. zero

Really? I can't hear you over the goal horn I my ears

WOW - UTTERLY SHOCKED!!!! :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: