SMantzas

GDT: 4/24/12, Game 6 Quarterfinals Fla @ NJ

414 posts in this topic

LGD! Hopefully the crowd is the loudest of the series!!!!

I'm guessing the crowd will be nervously quiet (for a sold out playoff game) until we get a lead.. Maybe even a 2 goal lead

I'm guessing the crowd will be nervously quiet (for a sold out playoff game) until we get a lead.. Maybe even a 2 goal lead

They will be rabid for the 1 and 2 goal lead...not so much the third. Fourth will see entire arena let out a sigh of relief.

Ok...they won't get eliminated on home ice fore a fifth consecutive time right?...dontknow.gif...we won't not make it out of the first round again right?...banghead.gif....we won't lose to a team that shows absolutely no class right?...puke.gif

LGD! You better win tonight...

Chances of Marty shutout: 68 percent.

Agreed... I think it'll be like Game 4, where the crowd really got into it after the first goal put everyone at ease.

fore ? is that a Freudian slip ?

:)

I can't say whether EagleJelly is a Rags fan or not, some people are pessimists & some are optimists. EJ is expecting the worst, which is fine

I'm just nervous right now. I think the Devs can win Game 6, but i'm not sure if they can win 2 straight.

We know the team can win a few as it reeled off 6 straight to end the season, but I'm not sure if they have the hunger/toughness to win twice against an equally-willed opponent

Kovy has waited his entire career for this moment...injured or not, time to put up a Clyde Frazier performance (for those old enough to remember) or Kirk Gibson/Curt Shilling for the younger fans

I too think the crowd will be on pins & needles until the first goal is scored.

Kovy has waited his entire career for this moment...injured or not, time to put up a Clyde Frazier performance (for those old enough to remember) or Kirk Gibson/Curt Shilling for the younger fans

I think you mean Willis Reed lol.

For once show some pride in front of your audience. Tired of this crap year after year aren't you? Either show up and act like men or go out like the spineless wimps many think you are. Somebody has to step up and take charge, but who?

LGD!!!! come on boys, don't let us down... get a win tonight, and give us all the fight you can.

Im nervous and excited but I would be SOOOOO happy with a W, as we all would.

LGD!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

I'm just nervous right now. I think the Devs can win Game 6, but i'm not sure if they can win 2 straight.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, especially with the way they have played the last 5 games. However, if you can't win 2 straight against a mediocre team like Florida, then this team has no business moving on to the next round. It can be done. It will be done. Start strong tonight. 4-1 Devils!

However, if you can't win 2 straight against a mediocre team like Florida, then this team has no business moving on to the next round.

This is actually fact right now... and not just opinion :)

I don't hate Florida, I don't feel a rivalry. I feel frustration on our on/off offense playing against a 1 line scoring team, and 3 lines of checkers.

Get up early, control the flow and the lead. If you put the fans asleep, so be it.

The goal is simple: 14 more wins.

JUST WIN DAMMIT

GO DEVILS!! (Sec 106 tonight)

If the Rangers can go out and win an away elimination game, overcoming a deficit in the process, then the Devils should be able to win a home game 6.

(how's that for some flawed fan logic?)

If the Rangers can go out and win an away elimination game, overcoming a deficit in the process, then the Devils should be able to win a home game 6.

(how's that for some flawed fan logic?)

Pretty flawed actually...well done.

Wearing my Kovy shirt to my 6-9 class and leaving at 715 to watch the game.... LETS GO DEVILS

Wearing my Kovy shirt to my 6-9 class and leaving at 715 to watch the game.... LETS GO DEVILS

haha i have a 530-8 class and im definitely leaving at 715.. not a chance im staying

:cheers:

The Devils better fvcking find a way to win. Hopefully Michael Yormark gets mugged in the streets of Newark tonight as well, fvck that piece of sh!t. I hope the fvcking Panthers get relocated in the next few years. They don't deserve a goddamn team.

Wearing my #9 Parise shirsey, with my #30 Brodeur jersey over it. Because this will NOT be the last time these two skate in a Devils uniform together.

JUST WIN...

Maybe tonight's the night the Devils play with heart for the first time in 8 years.

The Devils better fvcking find a way to win. Hopefully Michael Yormark gets mugged in the streets of Newark tonight as well, fvck that piece of sh!t. I hope the fvcking Panthers get relocated in the next few years. They don't deserve a goddamn team.

Give him some good heckling if ya see him...

Yormark_Headshot_2-172x300.jpg