GDT: 4/26/12, Game 7 EC Quarterfinals NJ @ FLA

NJCroMag

Fvck you Zach and Kovy. Did nothing to change the momentum. Theodore wasn't tested the entire third period. Seriously, Zach go to the rangers just make sure you bring your playoff performances with you. Kovy, get a plane to Russia and do us a favor and join the KHL. Heartless chokers.

are-you-serious%5B1%5D.jpg

Fvck you Zach and Kovy. Did nothing to change the momentum. Theodore wasn't tested the entire third period. Seriously, Zach go to the rangers just make sure you bring your playoff performances with you. Kovy, get a plane to Russia and do us a favor and join the KHL. Heartless chokers.

are-you-serious%5B1%5D.jpg

Tough to beat a team when you also have to beat the refs

The over the glass delay of game rule, while dumb, is pretty clean cut.

Tough to beat a team when you also have to beat the refs

The over the glass delay of game rule, while dumb, is pretty clean cut.

I will never understand why folks who think so negatively about this team bother to watch it. If you are so sure we will lose then why bother? Relax.

I apologize if I am being overly negative. I hate being this way but I just get so frustrated because I love the Devils so much, its hard to watch this happen year after year. Its in my blood to watch even when it just makes me more angry and depressed. Unfortunately, I accidentally knocked my open bottle of Celexa into the sink and lost all of it last week, so being without that, and withdrawing is leaving me extra anxious/angry right now.

clean cut or not, I'd like that to be the first rule change if they ever get around to changing anything. Just get another puck. He was on the way down after a trip and that's just the way it left his stick.

the Panthers' go-to play is wait for Marty to go down then fall on him just enough to keep him from seeing/making a save on the puck. The way these refs got penalty happy (warranted or not) is atrocious. It's been pretty obvious we can't get much of an advantage without them getting a "payback" fairness doctrine powerplay right away.

i was impressed they played so good in the second, that said, i knew that would mean a bad third. If you disagree with that , you havent been watching the devils. Hope their wiener coach does somethign to motivate them, I'd like to see them get out of the first round for once. I live in Northern Jersey so if they go on to get swept by the flyers, it doesnt affect me like if they did vs the rangers.