NJCroMag

GDT: 4/26/12, Game 7 EC Quarterfinals NJ @ FLA

581 posts in this topic

They are saying that FLA is going to throw everything including the kitchen sink at us.

Hopefully PDB is warning the guys about that right now.

I think the majority of this board would be more than happy with just getting to RD 2 with this team.

Thats all I want to see - anything beyond that would be house $$$.

Come on guys - stay focused!

As long as they don't let FLA score within the first 5 minutes or so, I'll have a good feeling. If they let FLA storm out there in the third and bring it within one, it's going to get ugly.

I think the majority of this board would be more than happy with just getting to RD 2 with this team.

Agreed.

As long as they don't let FLA score within the first 5 minutes or so, I'll have a good feeling. If they let FLA storm out there in the third and bring it within one, it's going to get ugly.

Good point. We've seen the Devils get stung like that before.

Hopefully if the Panthers press, we get some turnovers leading to easy odd-man rushes.

id be thrilled just getting to round 2 with this group. at least theyd have something to build on as a step forward. this team needs a few more things to go any deeper and depending on which way they decide to go (status quo..defense...resign parise/patchwork D) they could get there faster or spin the wheels for the forseeable future.

I'm also of that belief. Coming into the year I just wanted to see them win a playoff round. Anything beyond that would just be icing on the cake. They better keep up what they did in the 2nd in the 3rd. Go Devils!

I'm kinda nervous.

Hey, it could be worse. We could be up 3-0.

Wow, helluva call for us there...

Sh!t. See previous comment.

Woah. Got lucky there

Edited by mmajeski06

this isnt going to count, but this isnt a good precedent. need a bit of luck in the playoffs and theres a big break

Nice to see a goalie interference go the Devils way. Henrique almost had a glorious chance before that too.

made no effort to avoide brodeur. totally crushed him

not a big break. a good call. henrique didn't push him into brodeur...he was steamrolling through the crease

Why do I feel without that 3rd goal that we cough up this one?

Ugh, stupid play by Clarkson. You have to be more careful then that, especially in a situation like this.