Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
devildoggie

Canes/devils

95 posts in this topic

wow...Little G just made a fantastic move (using the 6th man on the ice, The Boards) to get around some dipsh!t and then used his SPEED (they are old and slow, right KD?? you idiot) and got a great chance on Kevin, blacker than the night itself Mayor, Weekes.

wow...Little G just made a fantastic move (using the 6th man on the ice, The Boards) to get around some dipsh!t and then used his SPEED (they are old and slow, right KD?? you idiot) and got a great chance on Kevin, blacker than the night itself Mayor, Weekes.

Like I said before, Friesen, Gionta, Elias don't make the whole team fast. Also, the Defense is old and slow (Stevens, Dano,Tommy, etc.) , and most of the fowards. So I'm not an idiot...

Also, this was just one burst of speed, why can't they play that quick all the time?

....KD...just spare us the negativity...

Still waiting for that Kings board link, btw....

....KD...just spare us the negativity...

Still waiting for that Kings board link, btw....

I guess I make too much sense for some people...

so anyways...i missed the first period, whats been going on, i know its 1-1, but thats all

Kd, you idiot, 4/6 of the Defense is YOUNG and FAST.

2 people are old and slow. That isn't the whole defense there buddy, thanx for your input tho.

And I do not recall you saying too often, if ever that various Devils are fast and speedy...but I do recall you say several times that the Devs team as a whole is slow.

terrible pp as usual. no size means that all puck work is kept to the outside. gionta should not be out there.

If it wasn't for the Devils, Weekes would still be a no-name back up... :rolleyes:

The Devils didn't shoot, or skate on that PP, that's why Carolina cleared the puck after every shot they DID take. Devils gotta beat Carolina to the puck, otherwise there is no pressure

uggh. if i'm the other team, i play aggressive. devils pp is terrible. poor personel and poor strategy with personel they have.

Let's see....

Carolina scores.. get 2-1 lead...

then gives the Devils a PP.... NO goal

then give Devils 5 on 3 PP.... still NO goal

Jeasus, what does Carolina have to do? hand the Devils the game tying goal on a silver platter???? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

That PP had to score.... BIG 3, yea right :rolleyes:

Elias on the shorthaned breakaway??? GOD DAMNIT .. still no goal...

Now you guys know why I would trade Satan for Elias....

its only the eighth game dude, give it a rest

some of the team still nieds to click, give 'em a break

Now I know why KD's not a Devils fan.

You should try having some kind of objectivity. The Devils actually do have to lose a game once in a while.

Even aside from that, try having some faith.

And aside from that, try shutting up about your pet peeves once ONE thing goes wrong. Save your beliefs for when their use is actually merited. Comparing Elias to Satan in the context of one game makes no sense. And I'd bet Satan missed a breakaway once too.

I can sense that this game will bring out the negative crowd regardless of the score.

I can sense that this game will bring out the negative crowd regardless of the score.

I'd go so far as to apply this theory to the season as a whole...