mikepeluso8

What's Wrong with Kovalchuk?

105 posts in this topic

The injury still slowed Kovy down a lot tonight. Tonight is also the reason it's so hard to scratch him, even when hurt.

He was getting slower as the game went along, but I thought his cross-over move in the 3rd and his goal were things that weren't happening with him playing as he did in Game 7/Game 1.

He was getting slower as the game went along, but I thought his cross-over move in the 3rd and his goal were things that weren't happening with him playing as he did in Game 7/Game 1.

No doubt Kovy looked better, just wanted throw out there he still isn't close to 100%. For me, it shows how much he cares gutting this injury out must be so physically and mentally taxing.

well 2 full days off should help...I hope

The injury still slowed Kovy down a lot tonight. Tonight is also the reason it's so hard to scratch him, even when hurt.

definitely not at full speed or physicality. he took like one one-timer today too and it was dreadful. Somehow he found a way to be dangerous though come through with the game winning play. that's what it's about.

Still played like a beast.. These next two full days should help at least a little bit