USAkid90

We can beat the Flyers

72 posts in this topic

Three star so far:

1). Parise

2). Brodeur

3). Zajac

As for Bryzgalov, I think he is helping us a bit as well. IMO, he gave up two softies in Game 1 (Travis and Petr's) and was solid in game 2. Then, he gave up two stoppable shot (zach's and Patrik's) and I was a little bit surprise for the OT winner by Poni. However, the trend shows that we expect to see a better Bryzgalov in game 4.

We have too many players that need to be protected at the moment. If Kovalchuk plays then Kovalchuk, Sykora and Clarkson need to be protected in the top 9. Taking Sykora out for Zharkov solves one of the problems. Clarkson hasn't gotten to the point where he needs to come out. Kovalchuk isn't coming out unless his groin completely tears.

Parise - Elias - Zubrus

Ponikarovski - Zajac - Zharkov

Kovalchuk - Henrique - Clarkson

Zarter - Gionta - Beernier

PP

Kovalchuk - Elias - Parise

Zidlicky - Zajac

Zharkov isn't going in the line up. Is he good defensively yes but he can't produce. He has been given so many chances to make the team and he hasn't earned the spot. DO i want him in their over Janssen? Yes i do, but he won't go in the line up so might as well not eve bring him up he isn't basically considered at this point as he wasn't all year when we brought up Mills several times over him. He's pretty much lost it here at this point. I wish he can make it but has shown other wise. He's not a star in Albany and to other players he was the weak link.

Zharkov isn't going in the line up. Is he good defensively yes but he can't produce. He has been given so many chances to make the team and he hasn't earned the spot. DO i want him in their over Janssen? Yes i do, but he won't go in the line up so might as well not eve bring him up he isn't basically considered at this point as he wasn't all year when we brought up Mills several times over him. He's pretty much lost it here at this point. I wish he can make it but has shown other wise. He's not a star in Albany and to other players he was the weak link.

How ya gonna just gank my sig graphic?

Fvck yes, we were getting so caught up in this playoffs thing we were forgetting to have some board drama.:e-drama:

He used my old signature for 2 weeks, regardless of the "Martyisth3b3st" on the bottom right. He's a real winner, that one.

Edited by Martyisth3b3st

Everyone stop it. There is obviously no way we can beat the Flyers.

Everyone stop it. There is obviously no way we can beat the Flyers.

I didn't think the Devils could. That being said, they still have to win one more.

One game away from taking this series in 5!!

That said, I think the Flyers will win the next game, but we will win in either 6 or 7 like I predicted.

Devils will roll into Philly and just stomp out any hope the Flyers had left.

Edited by Devilsfan118

If we advance, and the Caps can knock off the Rags (that team scares me, mostly cause of the Queen), I sense very big things for us.

The only other team that scares me are the Kings. That team peaked at the CORRECT time. They're on a hot streak and past winners have had that in their favor.

fvck YEAH! ECF here we come

I figured we'd lose this game, but didn't expect Giroux to actually be suspended. Helped us and now onto facing either the Rags (most likely) or the Caps.

If Brodeur can keep playing the way he has in the last two games and Bryzgalov continues to play like a typical Flyers goalie in the playoffs, the Devils can win in 6 or 7.

It didn't come down to goaltending and they did it in 5, so I pretty much completely whiffed with the exception of saying the Devils can win. Didn't see that forecheck coming at all. Neither did Philly, apparently.

I dunno guys the flyers are tough...