• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

SMantzas

GDT- Eastern Conference Semifinals. Game 1 New Jersey @ Philadelphia

314 posts in this topic

Why is there not a GDT three hours before the game!?? Ahh well. We're on national tv, so lets go out there and show the country we are for real! Lets go Devils!

SEASON SERIES

3-3

With bryz in net, the first goal of this series will be important and hopefully it is

the devils who score. We have not scored on him besides poni and in general we haven't

scored on the flyers in the playoffs.

With this being said, i am extremly confident for this series.I don't care about prices of tickets and

what color is going to be in our building this week. I feel that we match up with

this team better then we have the past few years. Just like our 4th line (CBGB) helped

us win last round, going to need them again!

LETS

GO

DEVILS!

GO DEVILS!!

JUST WIN!!!!

since the game is national... i may not stream... depends on how many people watch

It's upset time! And I'm not talking about Devils fans being upset after today's game..

godamnit i have a reunion at 5:30 in Bathurst ( Couturier's hometown ) gotta find a pub or something where i can watch the game from 3 til my reunion... hoping its a short game and that it doesnt go in OT cause im gonna miss the end lol

385726_10150727630681811_87169796810_9496182_1143633540_n.jpg.

Btw, this is the shirt those jerk-offs are giving out today. Honestly, let's shove it right up their fvcking asses. I hate that fvcking organization.

Edited by MadDog2020

fvck the flyers

Let's fiucking go!! Show up today boys and do work!!!

LGD!!!!

Edited by Onddeck

the keys to this series are elias controlling giroux, parise and kovalchuk being our best players and scoring some goals and marty playing like its 2000.

Edited by pattyelias

Three words:

LET'S GO DEVILS!!

Referees:

#13 Dan O'Halloran (Detroit), 3-3 regular season, 1st NJ playoff game.

#4 Wes McCauley (Portland, ME), 3-2-2 regular season, 0-1 playoffs worked Game 5 @ FLA.

Word from Chere's Twitter is that Mr. Hockey Gordie Howe himself will be in the house for Game 1. I know Gordie attends quite a few Devils games in Newark with his son and HOF'r Mark Howe a Flyers scout.