• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

SMantzas

GDT- Eastern Conference Semifinals. Game 1 New Jersey @ Philadelphia

314 posts in this topic

LOL's in this GDT so far.

Have some faith in this team people. Tie game.

Seriously. Some people can't wait to toss half the team under the bus.

Did Doc just call Chico Glenn?

Some of the Devils look absolutely awesome. (Elias line, Henrique) Some of them look horrible. (Kovy, Marty, most of the d)

Kovy is definetely injured IMO.

Edited by Devs3cups

The flyers are a 3rd period team and scored like 70% of their goals against us in the 3rd this year we need to come out strong

Some of the Devils look absolutely awesome. (Elias line, Henrique) Some of them look horrible. (Kovy, Marty, most of the d)

I dont think Marty looks terrible, just a bad decision on the one play, but carter was flat footed on that too..

I dont think Marty looks terrible, just a bad decision on the one play, but carter was flat footed on that too..

He's moving very slow. He's not pushing off well at all.

Did Doc just call Chico Glenn?

maybe not everyone listening to nbc knows his nickname of chico, thats why he used his real nanme. just a guess

Eddie Olczyk doing his best Jim Jackson impression on that hooking call.

Flyers are good. Devils are playing well. I'd like to see more out of Kovy, but it looks like he's hurt. It's gonna be a tough series.

Henrique has been awesome in this game again. He's going to make something happen in the third. Let's hope its enough...

same mistakes, same dumb penalties, same weaknesses only different round. just better opponent.

Well, reality's setting in now that we're playing a real team. This is gonna be a short series if the last period and a half is the best we got in a close game.

Pierre might be the most biased NBC announcer out there. fvck this guy.

And come on Devils, one goal is not insurmountable

Well, reality's setting in now that we're playing a real team. This is gonna be a short series if the last period and a half is the best we got in a close game.

Pretty much.

The Devils looking two steps slower and easily overwhelmed...yep, we've seen this before, quite a bit since 2004, especially come playoff time. Kinda too bad, in that the first period had me hoping a little, but it looks like that first period was due to the Flyers being rusty more than anything else. It just sucks to watch...this matchup is just as rotten for the Devils as it was two years ago.

Maybe the Devils find a way to take this series to six games (I didn't really see how a case could be made for anything more going in), but it's got the feel of a five-game series. It's 2010 all over again.