Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JakeDev

Kovalchuk

32 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but is there something wrong with Kovalchuk's eye?

He doesn't have the same eye color and I was just wondering if maybe he was just born like that.

I noticed this after watching the post game video that his left eye almost seems like its the color black while his right eye is a lot lighter in color.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ilya+kovalchuk+/ciolfi0118/NHL%20Cuts/New%20Jersey%20Devils/IlyaKovalchuk12.png

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/penguins/analysis-the-kovalchuk-fallout-259615/

here's a picture

http://devils.nhl.com/club/recap.htm?id=2011030221&navid=DL|NJD|home

the video

Edited by JakeDev

YOU'VE KNOWN THIS ALL ALONG!!!

;)

It freaked me the hell out when we first got him lol now I think it is cool.

I never noticed that about Kovalchuk's eyes until now. Come to think of it, I didn't even realize Mila Kunis was like that. The only person I realized that had it was Tim McIlrath.

max sherzer who pitched for the tigers today against the yanks has it to. of course, i found that out looking at jewornotjew.com

I never noticed that about Kovalchuk's eyes until now. Come to think of it, I didn't even realize Mila Kunis was like that. The only person I realized that had it was Tim McIlrath.

3 of my favorite people in one post.

Maybe he's like David Bowie, where having one pupil bigger than the other (anisocoria) makes his eyes look like they're different colors even through they're the same.

bowie.jpg

Maybe he's like David Bowie, where having one pupil bigger than the other (anisocoria) makes his eyes look like they're different colors even through they're the same.

bowie.jpg

David Bowie was not born with that condition though. He got it when he was in school and he got into a fight with another kid. Apparently the other kid was wearing a ring and when he hit him, the ring hit his eye and he said he just heard a pop and the next thing he knows his pupil is permanently in that state.

My 7 month old has blue eyes but his right eye has a brown piece (if his iris were a pizza, it would be all blue except for one dark slice). It's been like that since he was born.

my friend has heterochromia. This is also what prevented the mom and son from getting the rage in 28 weeks later.

David Bowie was not born with that condition though. He got it when he was in school and he got into a fight with another kid. Apparently the other kid was wearing a ring and when he hit him, the ring hit his eye and he said he just heard a pop and the next thing he knows his pupil is permanently in that state.

Maybe whatever caused Kovy's busted eye in the photo Joonas posted did something similar?

my friend has heterochromia. This is also what prevented the mom and son from getting the rage in 28 weeks later.

So we'll all hitch our wagons to Kovy when the zombies attack?

I still don't see it. His eyes both look brown to me :noclue: Maybe I see re-touched photos?

I see that he has what I've got... the white is exposed on the bottom of one eye and the lower lid covers the white on the other. It's just that it's really noticeable on him.

wait wait -- here's one you can see it! 2 very different colors!

kovalchuk0815_500.jpg

clearly I didn't look at the images posted above. Links are stupid - post the damm pic! :P

Edited by Pepperkorn

too late

mila-kunis-zombie-11.jpg

i didnt say there was anything wrong with her being jewish :cryriver: quit acting like i pissed on the torah.

Edited by lazer

@TGfireandice

Devils say Kovalchuk is at "therapy", will meet team in Philly. Not available to media today.

i'm guessing it's lower back and he's getting acupuncture.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat