Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SterioDesign

Philadelphia Flyers Pronger, likely done.

53 posts in this topic

"We are ceasing all operations effective immediately thus forfeiting our 2nd round matchup against the Devils"

:pray:

giroux and briere have been annihilated by a freak bear attack. we also have no clue where bryzgalov went but sources saw him running up the turnpike.

I'm guessing it is something to do with Pronger. Regardless of who it is, I hope its nothing serious if it is health related to an individual.

Tim Panaccio ‏ @tpanotchCSN

speculation among media local and such says #flyers may be announcing they're changing radio stations

Mark it...

...they're increasing the number of makeshift jail cells within the arena.

Edited by NJCroMag

that their fans are inbred mongoloids? No need to announce that it speaks for iteslf.

Hopefully they're announcing that Giroux has been diagnosed with syphilis... but with our luck they probably cloned a concussion-free Pronger and he'll be in the lineup for game 2.

bryz is quitting goaltending to pursue his study in the everything theory equation.

The Flyers have purchased Bryzgalov a chastity belt so he can keep his legs closed.

1 person likes this

The Flyers have purchased Bryzgalov a chastity belt so he can keep his legs closed.

:cheers:

The Philadelphia Flyers will be reviving their defunct mascot Slapshot.

per my brain [e2]

slapshot.jpg

he's got a KOHO silverfibre pro I STILL have mine :cheers:

I was really hoping for half of the team contracting mono and missing a month or two. Balls.

Also, I'm very disappointed in everyone in this thread - a mention of a long-defunct mascot named SlapShot and not a single groping joke? For shaaaaaaaame.

lol big news. we have like 3 radio stations. 660 (when they don't bump us for the Mets) 1130, and sometimes 970

he's got a KOHO silverfibre pro I STILL have mine :cheers:

i still have a koho 207 profeel, i re-epoxy'd it...it was starting to grow roots.

Sorry to bump an old topic but looks like Pronger is done for good.

Chris Pronger. Pronger has moved to St. Louis with his family, and his brilliant career appears over because of a concussion. He has been helping promote a book, Journeyman, by his brother, Sean.
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/20121202_Inside_the_Flyers___Catching_up_with_the_Flyers_during_the_lockout.html

goons are journeyman who really had the spirit of the game after they retire. it's in their contract to be portrayed as legitimate hockey players.