NJCroMag

GDT: Eastern Conference Semis - Game 2 NJ @ Philadelphia - 5/1/12

353 posts in this topic

I love the Devils' f-you attitude to the Flyers at the end of this game. Beautiful.

What a win. I don't know what is going on with Philly, but the devils earned that win regardless.

The team was buzzing all night without having to deal with accommodating the laboring Kovalchuk. You have to stick with this lineup (or put in a healthy Josefson) for game 3.

fvck YES BABY THATS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE BABYYYY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im going fvcking insane fvck you philly fans fvck you go hone and go cry fvck you this is no pens and flyers series we are here to fight and win!!! KEEP IT UP BOYS

going back home tied up 1-1 the rock willl be fvcking rocking

come one guys LETS GO DEVILSS!!!

someone should lay that fvckin piece of sh!t simmonds out.

The game was over. There was no need for that nonsense.

Great, great win. We got the split, which is what we really needed.

Not sure what the hell happened to the Flyers tonight, and I don't really care. Suck it, bitchez, LOL.

Go Devils.

Thanks too Larsson, Bernier, Clarkson, and Henrique ! Special Shout out .... BRODEUR

Great game all around tonight. They persevered through two unfortunate hard fought periods and were rewarded. Bryzgalov was really good tonight. The Devils fought through it. Very impressive message sending type of game.

Yeah, baby! Tied up and we've got home ice advantage for the best-of-five this series just became!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

Well as long as the reincarnation of Tim Cheveldae continues to start for the Flyers...I think we have a chance.

2nd period was solid...

3rd period was awesome...

Marty said it... discipline

PS: I will never, ever ever ever buy another Verizon Mobile product, because of that irritating Mother/Daughter whining commercial...

Looks like we can all sleep easy tonight. Other than the goal (when Greene kinda bumped Marty) that was as close to a perfect game as I've seen in the playoffs in a long time. I don't put a lot of stock in online forums and the opinions that come from them, but it's very gratifying to see that kind of performance on the road after all the smack talk from Flyers fans about how the Devils didnt stand a chance. We made them look absolutely JV tonight. It will also be fun to watch them blame Bryz rather than give our our forecheck credit.

LGD! I'll see everyone at the Rock on Thursday.

The game was over. There was no need for that nonsense.

yeah, i don't mean tonight.. i feel like he's always yapping and being a prick. i'd like to see someone fight him in this series, knock his ass into shape.

2nd period was solid...

3rd period was awesome...

Marty said it... discipline

PS: I will never, ever ever ever buy another Verizon Mobile product, because of that irritating Mother/Daughter whining commercial...

worst fvcking commercial ive ever seen. i was so happy after the game tonight, that commercial comes on, instantly feel like whipping things through the wall. can't stand those cvnts.

Pierre is a dumbass. He says more dumb sh!t then Chico does. The talk about Kovy got boring real quick too. Clearly this team doesnt need 1 man.

Great win. Really needed it.

That was the best playoff game they've played in a VERY long time. I am not going to count the 06 Rangers series, they were dead when we got there.

Home-ice-advantage negated! Great period and great game by the Devils!

Some of you really need to re-read what you posted on earlier pages of this thread.

Hell when I am one of the most optimistic people during this game you know something is up.

Great solid win by the devils and now we bring it on back home

LGD!!!!!!