• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blown01NJ

Game 3 roll call

38 posts in this topic

I'll be there in 107. I am hoping for the most ridiculous atmosphere at The Rock to date. Just hope there arent too many Flyers fans.

Cant wait.

215, row 4. I'm going to be extremely loud and incredibly obnoxious.

2 people like this

I'll be in 121. I wasn't expecting to still be going to games in may, so I'll be enjoying every minute!

Seat A1 in my living room. Near the bathroom and kitchen.

Better not be a lot of orange. I know they'll be some, just better not be a lot. I know a couple people coming up from South Jersey for game 4 who are Phailure fans.

I'll be in 117 as always. Can't wait.

Hoping to find some reasonable tickets for tomorrow! The last two home games were crazy! :evil:

Between finals and tickets I'm priced out of this one. Bring the noise though. Philly's crowd was soft as hell on tv. Push this team to victory.

Between finals and tickets I'm priced out of this one. Bring the noise though. Philly's crowd was soft as hell on tv. Push this team to victory.

All subjectivity aside, I agree, they were very soft. Their crowd was waaaaaaaay louder for Round 1, and who can blame them. The majority of game 1, they were booing the Flyers, and then more of the same happened last night in the 3rd period.. Bunch of clowns..

We'll also have a TV network actually doing our crowd justice since MSG isnt broadcasting. The hockey world will hear how loud we are.

game 5 vs the flyers two years ago stunk....devil fans were quiet and you could hear the philly fans cheering

hope this doesnt happen

Edited by justdo3043

Say what you want about the Rangers fans and all, but they did a good job organizing the chants online to get the "Alfie sucks" countdown and chants going and the same one for Ovie we have been hearing. In the first round the Devils fans were loud and awesome, but it be great if we could organize some chants for the Flyers. It seems Bryzgalov is a total nut job and hopefully the Devils fans can get to him with some razzing.

We'll also have a TV network actually doing our crowd justice since MSG isnt broadcasting. The hockey world will hear how loud we are.

lol that's the one good thing about having it on the Flyers' network, unless they broadcast from the same place (the fire lounge) and have the same kind of noise filters from being on top of the crowd.

I'll be in 120 for both games :)