Game 3 roll call

Blown01NJ

Between finals and tickets I'm priced out of this one. Bring the noise though. Philly's crowd was soft as hell on tv. Push this team to victory.

All subjectivity aside, I agree, they were very soft. Their crowd was waaaaaaaay louder for Round 1, and who can blame them. The majority of game 1, they were booing the Flyers, and then more of the same happened last night in the 3rd period.. Bunch of clowns..

Say what you want about the Rangers fans and all, but they did a good job organizing the chants online to get the "Alfie sucks" countdown and chants going and the same one for Ovie we have been hearing. In the first round the Devils fans were loud and awesome, but it be great if we could organize some chants for the Flyers. It seems Bryzgalov is a total nut job and hopefully the Devils fans can get to him with some razzing.

We'll also have a TV network actually doing our crowd justice since MSG isnt broadcasting. The hockey world will hear how loud we are.

lol that's the one good thing about having it on the Flyers' network, unless they broadcast from the same place (the fire lounge) and have the same kind of noise filters from being on top of the crowd.

I'll be in 120 for both games :)