Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vic Rattlehead18

Game 5 viewing party at The Rock

34 posts in this topic

"Watch Game 5 at The Rock!

Join the rest of the Devils Army here at The Rock Tuesday, May 8th, to watch the 5th game of Round 2 on the video board from the comfortable seats in the Ice Lounge for a unique Game 5 experience. Game time is 7:30pm. Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the game.

You will enjoy discounted food & drinks, special appearances and so much more. There will also be giveaways and raffles with proceeds benefiting Devils Care. Fans can park in the Ford-Lincoln Parking Deck, for only $5 while spots last.

Fill out the form below to RSVP and then print the ticket on the next page and bring it with you as means of entry into the event. Each ticket is good for one and a guest! (Children under 18 years of age cannot reserve their own ticket, but may be brought as the guest.)"

http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=79388

Will anyone be going to this? I'm thinking about going if I don't snatch some philly tickets off stub hub.

Anybody know if we really need to fill out the info for the ticket? I would go if it was actually free but I'm not going if I need to fill out my phone number and email address online...sorry.

I'm sure they won't mind if you don't have a ticket.. It's really just so that they can call you and try to sell you tickets..

I'll be going if I don't have a softball game

Anybody know if we really need to fill out the info for the ticket? I would go if it was actually free but I'm not going if I need to fill out my phone number and email address online...sorry.

If it really bothers you that much you could always create a new email just for it and put down a fake phone number.

I'm probably going too...missed out on the last one cause I didn't want to deal with the 8:30 start.

Wish I could go..but I have a final Wednesday..

That being said, it's at 8 PM...maybe I'll just do it anyway

I love that the Devils are doing this. I'll be there as long as I have enough energy after work to make it.

ill be going. but is it worth it since friend sayes jumbo tron isnt great but plenty of tv's in fire or ice lounge

Ill definitely be there

Going printed my ticket a minute ago!

:boogie:

LET's GO DEVILS

Me and 2 of my friends are going. Should be fun.

Sadly, we don't have any devils gear T.T (I'm a old fan of the Devils who stopped watching and got into it these playoffs and my friends are new devils fans... 2 day old devil fans to be exact. They never watched hockey before.... and when I made them watch a devils game with me they loved the devils and now want to watch more.)

Hopefully we dont stand out too much without gear. We WILL be cheering though.

Sadly, we don't have any devils gear T.T (I'm a old fan of the Devils who stopped watching and got into it these playoffs and my friends are new devils fans... 2 day old devil fans to be exact. They never watched hockey before.... and when I made them watch a devils game with me they loved the devils and now want to watch more.)

Lol awww as long as they cheer their lungs off

Ill be there with 4 friends. Should be very cool, never experienced something like this. :gd:

That's what I'm talking about!! Devils hockey baby!! Gotta come out to some games next season too man

what were the pricing for items last time....

Foods ?

soda ?

Beer?

For $5, I got 3 sodas, and the chicken tender/fries combo.

I thought the machine was broken.

Edited by Stolen

keep in mind, they could've just been anticipating a game 7 loss and selling off the food they need to get rid of for cheaps.

on the other hand, it could just be a totally kick-ass deal for anyone who goes to viewing parties, what do I know? bring more cash than you think youll need anyway just in case.

keep in mind, they could've just been anticipating a game 7 loss and selling off the food they need to get rid of for cheaps.

on the other hand, it could just be a totally kick-ass deal for anyone who goes to viewing parties, what do I know? bring more cash than you think youll need anyway just in case.

Head of Ticket Sales said they lose money just turning the lights on for this but they get some ROI from the info collected when you sign up to go, plus he said they just like doing it for the fans