ECF Tickets

Bartholomew Hunt

You can tell, they're already starting to worry about what happens if it gets to 2-0 by tomorrow night, with two and a half days between then and Saturday afternoon for Devil fans to bail out on the series.

Clearly the Devils have done all they could, to the point of absurdity. If the fans don't step up in Games 3 and 4 they have nobody but themselves to blame.

The NY Post has picked up on it too.

Devils trying to keep Rangers fans out of The Rock

Any comment following any post or article during this series has got me writhing in anger, it's unbelievable. The complete arrogance and cluelessness just surprises me everytime. They literally outdo themselves everytime, it's infuriating, I'm minutes away from decided not to use a computer the next few weeks except for emails.

I thought this would happen against the Flyers fans and it didn't. Never thought the Rangers fans could infuriate me so uncontrollably as the past day...

We all realize how frustrating it can be, but you have to take a breath and consider the context. Historically speaking, the internet is in its infancy and its most paramount drawback is society's ability to post, chat, or interact with the veil of zero consequences. I hate the rangers and their silly fans, but I truly believe that the majority of people who write such nonsense on the internet would never say it in public if they could be held accountable. Let them write/tweet/post what they want. Let's just win game 2.

Flew Delta to Salt Lake City a few years ago for a ski trip with my wife because they were the only airline to fly direct at that time. The WORST airline I've ever been on. Plane was old and stunk, they didn't fully cleanup the cabin when the plane came in and before we departed, no food, drinks only came around once, and one of the toilets either backed up or was non-operational causing the cabin to smell worse then when we got on. Worst of it all, we circled for 3 hours over PA coming back because of a storm, had to divert to Baltimore to refuel where we waited for 2 hours on the tarmc until they finally got us to a gate. A riot almost ensued because the flight crew wouldn't let people off the plane to get food stretch, despite the fact that we were in the cabin for over 10 hours.

Will NEVER fly Delta again

i never hoped for rain before but if it pours, those fans at laguardia will be stranded and probably not make the game time. go rain!

Well it's going to be a bright, clear day, but how about some unexpected maintenance?

I was expecting this to just be a bus, and maybe they put little airplane wings on the sides, but it's a real flight, go figure. Granted, it's going to be like rolling over one hill of a roller coaster.

Edited by Devils Dose

These tickets NEVER got close to what people were talking about them going for...check stubhub right now...all blown out of proportion.

Too many brokers with access to tickets, not enough people to pay the ridiculous asking prices. Figure cheapest on average to get in to either Game 3 or 4 was about $200

If the series goes to Game 6, I expect there to be a little bump in price for sure...a potential Cup Final berth on the line for one of the team....

Too many brokers with access to tickets, not enough people to pay the ridiculous asking prices. Figure cheapest on average to get in to either Game 3 or 4 was about $200

If the series goes to Game 6, I expect there to be a little bump in price for sure...a potential Cup Final berth on the line for one of the team....

Around $200, many cheap, rafter seats for selling in the $150 range...what a lot of people (who didn't get pre-sale discounts) paid for the seats. Not impressive at all to be honest.

Everyone was saying $500-600 just to walk into the place...right?

Around $200, many cheap, rafter seats for selling in the $150 range...what a lot of people (who didn't get pre-sale discounts) paid for the seats. Not impressive at all to be honest.

Everyone was saying $500-600 just to walk into the place...right?

Who said that?!?!? That would have been an absurd prediction by anyone who made it. I suspected prices would be right around where they are, maybe a tad bit higher. I would expect "$500-$600 just to talk into the place" if there is a Game 7...but even that would be a stretch

If it goes 7, I expect to pay about $400 or so to watch history!

I sold my seats to a regular season devils vs rags game in 114 row 1 for $250 each.... Balcony for ecf going for less....

Edit: Rags lost 3-0 that game. Selling ticket to rags fans for crazy $$$ and having then cry all night was a good feeling...

Edit: Rags lost 3-0 that game. Selling ticket to rags fans for crazy $$$ and having then cry all night was a good feeling...