Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hattrick

How Newark City Hall and its first major pro sports team

7 posts in this topic

Good article.

There was a gang of teens assaulting and robbing people walking on Broad Street after 1 of the shows 2 weeks ago. They moved quick and were never caught from what I remember. Amazingly this was apparently only the 2nd time a crime of this nature was committed upon a Pru Center patron since it opened.

yea this is the reason why i wont walk from pru to my car in parking lot down broadstreet. so instead i move my car from there to usally the road on hells.

Good article.

There was a gang of teens assaulting and robbing people walking on Broad Street after 1 of the shows 2 weeks ago. They moved quick and were never caught from what I remember. Amazingly this was apparently only the 2nd time a crime of this nature was committed upon a Pru Center patron since it opened.

At least 3 were already arrested on Wednesday. And there's already discussion on this in The Rock section.

What a scummy unflushed toilet of a city

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but sentiments like this don't help a city get any better. Great things are being done in Newark and despite this ongoing saga of bullsh!t between the Devils and the administration, overall I wish nothing but the best for New Jersey's largest city. It's in everyone's best interests to hope and when capable actually work toward Newark's prosperity.