Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vic Rattlehead18

Watch game 2 at Prudential Center

29 posts in this topic

why don't they at least open it up to the entire lower bowl instead of what just looks like the black seats on the bench side? you'd think more people would want to go to this, or is this another STH perk?

Not an sth perk, anyone can join in. They'd have to have twice the amount of people/food/etc there to open up both lounges or the entire lower bowl.

There was actually more people there than I expected. They fill out the entire 3 sections of the club seats on one side and they even started to spill into the sections of the red seats.

There were also a couple of Rags fans there too in their early 20's. Those tools got thrown out during the 2nd period by security. I think I also saw security not allow people wearing Rags fans into the event last night too as there were a couple of them who tried to enter.

Edited by DevsMan84

There was actually more people there than I expected. They fill out the entire 3 sections of the club seats on one side and they even started to spill into the sections of the red seats.

There were also a couple of Rags fans there too in their early 20's. Those tools got thrown out during the 2nd period by security. I think I also saw security not allow people wearing Rags fans into the event last night too as there were a couple of them who tried to enter.

This was hilarious ... F*ck'em

They deserved to be thrown out for wearing red and cheering for the gay-ngers.

There was also one Rag fan when I was leaving, everyone was calling him an a$$hole :)