ZeroGravityFat

GDT: ECF Game 2 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

350 posts in this topic

First GDT of the playoffs, I will be attending the Flight 151 bar gathering in Manhattan for this one and hopefully walk back home showing off my colors.

Let's get a win boys!

Should be an interesting one...

As close to a MUST WIN game as possible this early on.

We NEEED this game badly.

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:

AKD'C OJ FKMLAC!

SIHFTIEAK NJIT OJHA-CBJTLRO JIDEID QTJG OHGK JRK!

AKD'C DLK DPLC IE!

devil.jpg

Just Win Baby!

Let's have a repeat of our previous series. Come out with a game plan and stick to it. Discipline. AND HOPEFULLY NO BS REFFING TONIGHT!! GO DEVILS

1 person likes this

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:

AKD'C OJ FKMLAC!

SIHFTIEAK NJIT OJHA-CBJTLRO JIDEID QTJG OHGK JRK!

AKD'C DLK DPLC IE!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

QUADRUPLE YOUR GOAL-SCORING OUTPUT FROM GAME ONE!

LET'S TIE THIS UP!

LGD!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

QUADRUPLE YOUR GOAL-SCORING OUTPUT FROM GAME ONE!

LET'S TIE THIS UP!

LGD!

Just to pick a tiny nit: 4 x 0 is still 0. They have to do better than that. Sorry, but I work with numbers all day every day and I can't help but point this out.

Still, I think we can do this. LGD!!

Big game but not series-ending if we lose.. Get lots of shots on Hank and SWARM THESE MOFOs

Time to get it together in a huge game tonight. Relentless pressure on the forecheck is a must. NO excuses. Just win.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

I feel good about tonight, Rangers puck luck is gonna fail. 4-2 Devils

Lets go Devils!

cautiously optimistic. No repeats of the highly questionable officiating from the other night! Another incident like Del Zotto's closing the hand on the puck CANNOT be missed by 2 refs or it will keep happening. So sick of that goal song of theirs, the condescending attitude of their fans. The thing that doe make me laugh is their obsession with taunting Marty all game, I mean he "hears" it, but tunes it out. He actually feeds on it sometimes. Anyway, let's just go out there and play hard. If they want to play this diving and shot blocking game, shoot it harder at them. You crack a rib or break a nose, they'll think twice about sacrificing themselves. Let Henrietta take the shots on - GET THEM THROUGH!

1 person likes this

Just to pick a tiny nit: 4 x 0 is still 0. They have to do better than that. Sorry, but I work with numbers all day every day and I can't help but point this out.

[giggle]

My lame attempt at humor, my friend!

Marvel at my humor! I said marvel at it!

Let's Go DEVILS!!!!!!!

Big game but not series-ending if we lose.. Get lots of shots on Hank and SWARM THESE MOFOs

I'd say it depends on how they lose...if they lose 4-3 but got a few past Lundqvist I'd feel a little better than if they got shut down again offensively (one could argue that the Devils will have wasted a game where they actually solved Lundqvist in such a situation, but I can't stress enough how important I think it is that the Devils simply get some pucks in the net against this guy). If they lose 2-0 or 4-1 or something like that, I think their confidence takes a big hit, especially because of who's in net. If it was a Bryzgalov-type, even after two games I think the Devils would still be OK confidence-wise.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Kovalchuk's going to go HAM tonight and begin to take over the series. 2 goals for him tonight.

LGD!