ZeroGravityFat

GDT: ECF Game 2 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

350 posts in this topic

Couldn't ask for more...a win, and three pucks in behind Lundqvist. That was so important. Can't be happier about this one.

WIN! Go cry Torts! Time to throw a tantrum at the post game presser! :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Big Win!!!!

Time to study for finals tomorrow!

Wish me luck!!!

Good luck!

SO happy about the win! I was nervous in that horrible 2nd period but thank goodness for that 4th line picking up the slack.

WhoooHoooo! Who knew me leaving chat would lead to a Devs victory?!!!

PARTY!

I dunno what was worse tonight, the building, the ice, or the officiating, but the boys beat them all.

LOVED how the Devils rebounded in the third period after losing their composure a little bit in the second.

Just keep playing your game, boys. Don't get rattled!

E7Imr.jpg

Well apparently the Fonz does penalty box duty...EEEEEHHHH!

Edited by Legion15

So relieved! What a nerve racking experience. The bad thing is, the whole series is probably going to look like this. Well, as long as we get the win, let it be so. :P

maybe by game 5 the "newly renovated garden" can get a new penalty box door that will open. also I liked how doc threw in that the trapezoid is around because of brodeur.

I like it! I will reiterate - when the Devils play their game, I honestly dont' think a team can beat them in a 7 game series :koolaid: Let's Go!

maybe by game 5 the "newly renovated garden" can get a new penalty box door that will open. also I liked how doc threw in that the trapezoid is around because of brodeur.

I caught that too, that was awesome. Most people in hockey openly acknowledge that the trapezoid is the "Marty Brodeur Rule"

MSG & MSG+ with the 20-man postgame show ...

Helllll ya what a great game that was. A big win, and now we gotta keep pushin

LGD!

Good game. Devils aren't going to run over the Rangers like they did the Flyers, their Dmen can actually play the puck and win a board battle. Lundqvist was a rock back there still, I'd like to see him falter at some point so the devils don't have to make the perfect shot/deflection 3 times in a game to win it.

MSG & MSG+ with the 20-man postgame show ...

It's so bad, why they don't do separate postgames is beyond me. I'm actually watching Milbury and Jones instead.