wristband tickets for saturday

LivingThread

Are they doing the wristband tickets for the conference finals? I saw some people posted about the messs of line cutting aand douchebaggery thats out there. Ive gotten these tix in the past but never for the playoffs. Anyone who has gotten them so far, how many can you get and whats the cost. Did the price go up from round 1 to round 2? if so, can we assume it went up again or does someone know the price if they are in fact doing the wristband thing again.

Go devils and thank the lord Kovi finally shot one in after the non-stop stick movement and passing. JUST SHOOT THE PUCK! (when they arent laying in front of you).

GO DEVILS - RANGERS SUCK - FLYERS SWALLOW

My friend(a ranger fan) is planning on being there by 5 in the A on saturday. Thats stupid.. If some local sees 5-10 white boys waiting for tix ouside they could run everyone for everything they got easily, theres never cops protecting the $10 ticket line. I was 2nd on line for game 7 in '09 against carolina and i got there around 830-9. The sun was at least up then with business men walking around then. But getting there at 5 AM it a little too hxc for me.