henrique

lucifer91

I might take some flack for this, and this is more of an opinion of the players' overall career potential than a judgement of who they are at this stage of their careers, but here goes ...

Henrique > Parise

They have almost the exact same dogged worth ethic, relentlessly hounding puck carriers, forcing turnovers, and working the boards like nobody's business. But Henrique straight up has more skill. Better moves, better shot. He already earned a track record as a clutch player before even making it to the NHL, and all he's been doing these playoffs is proving to be even more clutch than he was as a junior.

The sky is the limit with this kid.

I might take some flack for this, and this is more of an opinion of the players' overall career potential than a judgement of who they are at this stage of their careers, but here goes ...

Henrique > Parise

They have almost the exact same dogged worth ethic, relentlessly hounding puck carriers, forcing turnovers, and working the boards like nobody's business. But Henrique straight up has more skill. Better moves, better shot. He already earned a track record as a clutch player before even making it to the NHL, and all he's been doing these playoffs is proving to be even more clutch than he was as a junior.

Amen...

He has arguably the 3 most clutch goals for us all postseason long....

Series ender in double OT in Game 7 vs FLA, Game 6 OT winner in the ECF to send the Rags golfing, and the GWG in our only Cup Finals victory so far...MONSTER!!!

Henrique > Parise

They are very similar players but more skill than Parise? I find that hard to agree with.

I think Henrique has some way to go to get to Zachs level of skill, i dont think he has the potential to go beyond.

I think he will be a very solid player. He reminds me of Langenbrunner with speed. I think at best he will be good for about 50-60 points a year.