Zubie#8

GDT: ECF Game 3 - NY Rangers @ NJ Devils

209 posts in this topic

Well Chelsea are playing Bayern Munich tonight at the same time as this game. A win from Chelsea and the Devils would make it an awesome day.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!

Please win.

Kill without mercy! I leave for seven weeks of army stuff on Monday morning, so this will be the last game I really get to see.

Anyone else waiting for the broadcast to start on NBC and saw BABAR??? Lol! Haven't seen that cartoon in ages.

Are any of the other handful of Maryland posters here having trouble finding the game on TV? Looks like NBC is covering the Preakness at 1 p.m.

Anyone else waiting for the broadcast to start on NBC and saw BABAR??? Lol! Haven't seen that cartoon in ages.

yeah NBC broadcast doesn't do pre-game

I really hope NBC mikes our crowd properly

Are any of the other handful of Maryland posters here having trouble finding the game on TV? Looks like NBC is covering the Preakness at 1 p.m.

Try your dc NBC station

Game just started and I counted 4 interference non-calls on the Kovy line. At one point Zajac was interfered with by two guys at once and the refs let it go... bullsh!t!

Ugh thanks for making our place sound like a morgue, NBC

lets go boys!!! keep the pressure and keep up the aggression! keep playing hard

LGD!!! :cheers: :cheers:

LGD! Keep pouring on the pressure, keep dominating the forecheck, they'll crack!

shoulder save by lundvist what a surprise! :whistling:

rolled my eyes when Doc said "he got a piece of it with his shoulder"

Milbury with some pointed criticism of the Rags in the intermission report

The Devs outshot the Rags in the 1st, so that's good. But nothing to show for it.

For those of you at the game, what's the atmosphere like there? I see some scattered blueshirts in the stands on TV. And the crowd doesn't sound crazy loud. ... What's the scoop?

The Devs outshot the Rags in the 1st, so that's good. But nothing to show for it.

For those of you at the game, what's the atmosphere like there? I see some scattered blueshirts in the stands on TV. And the crowd doesn't sound crazy loud. ... What's the scoop?

I'd like to know this too because I can't hear the crowd at all. It sounds like NBC is broadcasting from the moon.

I really cannot imagine the Rags winning this series, even if they are somehow able to pull out another win. They look beat, even after two days rest. As for today, I think we will see them break down more and more as the game goes on.

Ahh, if only Kovy could've lifted it on his last shot...