Rangers Fan Claims She Was Assaulted Saturday

grcenter47

http://www.news12.com/articleDetail.jsp?articleId=320469&position=1&news_type=news

Just caught this now on News 12 when I came home from work. Lady claims that after the game she was pushed and assualted for wearing a Rangers jersey on Saturday

Apparently someone from security said she was belligerent and that they didnt help her. She eventually filed a police report with the Newark Police

Edited by grcenter47

Doesn't look like she was too assaulted. But hey, she got on TV and got to drag her whipped douche of a boyfriend on TV too to humiliate him.

Back in 2000, a 10 year old Leafs fan to me to suck his dick while his dad nodded approvingly. Maybe I should called News 12.

Who the fvck cares. Rangers fans can go fvck themselves.

*edit* just watched the video. She looks like an attention whore and her boyfriend needs to find a new girlfriend. This ones not hot enough to keep around unless shes loaded with cash.

ps

fvck the Rangers and their fans

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

I hate Rangers fans from NJ...

I generally agree with this for obvious reasons, but at the same time, a lot of Rangers fans in NJ have been fans of the Rags a lot longer than the Devils have even existed. Considering how close in proximity the teams are, I can completely understand a Ranger fan staying loyal to the Rags and not having switched to the Devils. My uncle is 63 years old and has lived in NJ his entire life in the shadow of NYC (Hudson County). I can't blame him for being a Rangers fan when thats how he came to learn/love the game.

The ones that annoy me are the ones who are Rangers fans just because they want to shun NJ or look down upon it, but I think there are more than a few Rags fans from NJ who have legitimate claims to rooting for them.

http://www.news12.co...&news_type=news

Just caught this now on News 12 when I came home from work. Lady claims that after the game she was pushed and assualted for wearing a Rangers jersey on Saturday

Apparently someone from security said she was belligerent and that they didnt help her. She eventually filed a police report with the Newark Police

:cryriver:

our fans get that all the time at MSG...

Where is that thread where you babies were whining about the Flyers fans and how about the awful security team in Newark? When there is a story about a devils fan getting assaulted on Wednesday night, I'm sure none of you will be complaining.

And I've been spit at, cursed at, and threatened in and around MSG for wearing my devils jersey and I did not run to the nearest jabroni news outlet to whine.

That's also their side of the story and I doubt they were such angels themselves

Edited by DevsMan84

Where is that thread where you babies were whining about the Flyers fans and how about the awful security team in Newark? When there is a story about a devils fan getting assaulted on Wednesday night, I'm sure none of you will be complaining.

Does she look "assaulted", retard? Seriously, find somewhere else to post, I have a feeling you can't post on Rangers forums because you've been run off them.

Does she look "assaulted", retard? Seriously, find somewhere else to post, I have a feeling you can't post on Rangers forums because you've been run off them.

aww shucks. I guess I have to find somewhere else to post because this d!p$h!t wants me to do so. Been here longer than you, fella. Retard? I guess you are in 2nd grade? Is that REALLY supposed to bother me? Never been run off any Rangers site, but thanks for playing.

And I've been spit at, cursed at, and threatened in and around MSG for wearing my devils jersey and I did not run to the nearest jabroni news outlet to whine.

That's also their side of the story and I doubt they were such angels themselves

you want a biscuit? Cursed at, you should be able to deal with, threatened? Not necessary, but most of those are futile attempts to get under your skin. Maybe in this case it wasn't so futile. Being spit at is way over the line, I'll give you that one.

you want a biscuit? Cursed at, you should be able to deal with, threatened? Not necessary, but most of those are futile attempts to get under your skin. Maybe in this case it wasn't so futile. Being spit at is way over the line, I'll give you that one.

No and thats the point I was making. Where in my post did I say it got under my skin or I retaliated?

Unlike these Rags idiots, I didn't run to the nearest media outlet to whine and cry about the terrible Rags fans. I chalked everything up to wearing my Devils jersey at MSG and I knew I would be getting negative attention from a lot of the people. Even the Devils fans you say complained here about the Philly fans didn't run to News 12 to cry on camera about it.

Shows how soft Rags fans really are. I feel like setting up a charity fund for that couple to help pay for years of the eventual "emotional distress" therapy they will seek.

Edited by DevsMan84