Rangers Fan Claims She Was Assaulted Saturday

grcenter47

Oh, so kinda like when the tree falls in the forest, but you don't hear it. You know it still makes a sound? I gave you very logical and simple solutions. I will say I find it quite humorous that someone with less than 400 posts on a board that has been around for ~10 years thinks they should have a say in who gets banned.

im having a real hard time figuring out why you think how long you've been here, and how many posts you have, means anything at all. i feel like im arguing with a fvcking 10 year old. your 800 posts don't mean sh-t when half of them are constant trolling and trying to piss people off.

im having a real hard time figuring out why you think how long you've been here, and how many posts you have, means anything at all. i feel like im arguing with a fvcking 10 year old. your 800 posts don't mean sh-t when half of them are constant trolling and trying to piss people off.

Never said my 800 posts meant anything. However, I have been a member here for almost 10 years. Obviously, if all I was doing was coming here to troll and piss people off,I would have been banned a long time ago.

Never said my 800 posts meant anything. However, I have been a member here for almost 10 years. Obviously, if all I was doing was coming here to troll and piss people off,I would have been banned a long time ago.

Alright guys, nevermind time or posts, lets go on donations. I kid, I kid

Oh, so kinda like when the tree falls in the forest, but you don't hear it. You know it still makes a sound? I gave you very logical and simple solutions. I will say I find it quite humorous that someone with less than 400 posts on a board that has been around for ~10 years thinks they should have a say in who gets banned.

I like to use my power for good.

Matteau#32 stays.

You know who doesn't?

gallery_186_14_2374.jpg

That's right, you guessed it: Claude Vilgrain.

Wait, what... damn you Matteau#32 and your trolling ways... I just banned the living legend on accident!

How many hockey legends need to banned needlessly... all because we can't play along?

I group those who can't stand the presence of a Rags fan into the same boat as I do those who get pissy if you say the c word. The 3 letter post-season variety... and hell, let's throw the 4 letter version in there for good measure.

And once they are grouped together, I sink that boat. boogie.gif

What that b!tch meant to say was, "I was probably like 'Let's go Ranjas!' and, as I was screaming with my whiny voice directly in the ear of the guy in front of me, he told me to shut the f^$k up and I was like 'go f^$k yaself! Don't ya know who I yam, I'm the Khloe Kardashian of Toms Rivah you dumb mothaf^cka!" And then he spit on her. Plus, she shouldn't be that offended considering she's used to getting a guys bodily fluid splattered all over her face, except the fluid she's used to isn't saliva.

In all seriousness, the spitting (if it actually happened) is over the line. No need for that. With that being said, I'm glad she had a miserable experience and hopefully she never returns to the Rock.

Hahaha :cheers:

point is, it's a fvcking DEVILS board. you're not a devils fan, and none of us have any interest in "discussing the series" with you.

I actually do. Discussing 1 side of any issue, hockey or otherwise, is pointless and stupid. I don't like trolls, but I've seen very little evidence that Matteau is a troll, and people like you who refuse to constructively discuss things, or disagree with anyone, have made this board more and more boring. It's no coincidence a bunch of the good posters are leaving. If Matteau was trolling, that would be a different story, but I haven't seen that. People are just freaking out because god forbid there's a Rags fan posting on our sacred fvcking Devils board.

I actually do. Discussing 1 side of any issue, hockey or otherwise, is pointless and stupid. I don't like trolls, but I've seen very little evidence that Matteau is a troll, and people like you who refuse to constructively discuss things, or disagree with anyone, have made this board more and more boring. It's no coincidence a bunch of the good posters are leaving. If Matteau was trolling, that would be a different story, but I haven't seen that. People are just freaking out because god forbid there's a Rags fan posting on our sacred fvcking Devils board.

What Matteau has done in this thread is pretty much the definition of trolling. Maybe he/she has been a great poster in years past or in other threads. But in this one? Pure trolling, right from his/her very first post in it.

point is, it's a fvcking DEVILS board. you're not a devils fan, and none of us have any interest in "discussing the series" with you.

While I completely disagree with Matteau's point of view, I could not disagree more with this post.

Edited by ben00rs

Agreed. And some of these same people freak out every time someone wearing the opposing colors shows up. To them, "trolling" is defined as "not being a Devils fan". I don't agree with everything Matteau's been saying in this thread, but trolling? Far from it. Hell, I see worse from Devils fans here all the time.

Well, my ignore list just got one name longer.

This level of trolling is ban-worthy IMO. I don't care how long someone has held their username. Other users -- Rangers fans or not -- have been booted for similar juvenile, substanceless name-calling and fight-picking.

Just wanted to point this out. I don't agree with DIG here, but he's doing something right. The ignore list, ladies and gentlemen. It's there for a reason. It's very simple to use, but if people need a tutorial on how it works, I'll write one.

Edited by RowdyFan42

Agreed. And some of these same people freak out every time someone wearing the opposing colors shows up. To them, "trolling" is defined as "not being a Devils fan". I don't agree with everything Matteau's been saying in this thread, but trolling? Far from it. Hell, I see worse from Devils fans here all the time.

qft.

Where is that thread where you babies were whining about the Flyers fans and how about the awful security team in Newark? When there is a story about a devils fan getting assaulted on Wednesday night, I'm sure none of you will be complaining.

so your planning on a Devils fan getting assaulted on Wednesday... are you going to do something? I will be there would love for somee Rangers fans to try something

Edited by Demonic26

so your planning on a Devils fan getting assaulted on Wednesday... are you going to do something? I will be there would love for somee Rangers fans to try something

absolutely not. Never condone that sort of thing and the only time I would go on the offensive is if someone started with me, my wife, or my friends. If someone was getting jumped, I would also intervene regardless of the team for which they were rooting. I was a bouncer for 5 years or so, and it is just instinct for me. My point was people were on here happy about what happened to the Rangers fan after that long thread complaining about the flyers fans. Just saying IF it happens to a devils fan on wednesday, don't be on here complaining.

As far as you "...would love for some Rangers fans to try something". All I can say is be careful what you wish for. Doesn't matter how tough you think you are, there is always someone out there that can kick your a$$. Secondly, you may be in the process of giving a rangers fan a beating, but then take one in the back of your head and then you'd be in trouble.

As far as you "...would love for some Rangers fans to try something". All I can say is be careful what you wish for. Doesn't matter how tough you think you are, there is always someone out there that can kick your a$$.

This is so true. There is always someone else out there tougher........and they come in all shapes and sizes.

Well, Matteau. It appears that this board has changed. Hasn't it? We have a different kind of fan now.

definitely. In the old days had a few Rangers fans, a few Flyers fans, I think even a Pens fan or two, and Derek. I also recall there were two sections, one for everyone, one only for devils news and devils fans. Seems like now there are still some good posters on here and then a few whiny b!tches. The whiny b!tches amuse me, and those who just want to say, "Fvck you, you are not a devils fan, go away.." amuse me, as well.

Doesn't look like she was too assaulted. But hey, she got on TV and got to drag her whipped douche of a boyfriend on TV too to humiliate him.

Back in 2000, a 10 year old Leafs fan to me to suck his dick while his dad nodded approvingly. Maybe I should called News 12.

Wow, that spelling error makes for a terrific post. I had to read it 2x to make sure you didn't just report a sex crime

definitely. In the old days had a few Rangers fans, a few Flyers fans, I think even a Pens fan or two, and Derek. I also recall there were two sections, one for everyone, one only for devils news and devils fans. Seems like now there are still some good posters on here and then a few whiny b!tches. The whiny b!tches amuse me, and those who just want to say, "Fvck you, you are not a devils fan, go away.." amuse me, as well.

I think it's just fan training -- you can be a more magnanimous board when your team is consistently winning. When you've tasted losing you get a chip on your shoulder. These new guys are young! I can't believe it's been 10 years since this version of the board went up. Time flies soooo fast... :evilcry:

Edited by Pepperkorn

I like to use my power for good.

Matteau#32 stays.

You know who doesn't?

gallery_186_14_2374.jpg

That's right, you guessed it: Claude Vilgrain.

Wait, what... damn you Matteau#32 and your trolling ways... I just banned the living legend on accident!

How many hockey legends need to banned needlessly... all because we can't play along?

I group those who can't stand the presence of a Rags fan into the same boat as I do those who get pissy if you say the c word. The 3 letter post-season variety... and hell, let's throw the 4 letter version in there for good measure.

And once they are grouped together, I sink that boat. boogie.gif

That reminds me, I saw someone wearing a Vilgrain jersey at last night's game.