Rangers Fan Claims She Was Assaulted Saturday

grcenter47

This girl went to school with my girlfriend, she said she has trashy, has a baby daddy down in north carolina, shes also been a stripper. The baby daddy down in NC has some blackmail on this chick and so on, girlfriend said shes probably used to getting some sort of fluid on her face

A couple of points. I too, am a die hard Devils fan. As a season ticket holder, I've been to literally a few hundreds games between 92-97. I've also been to games elsewhere in the league. By far, the most hostile environment to go as a visiting fan is NY or Philly. I have also found when fans of these two teams visit us, the "nasty" level is by far, very high. That said, I would never condone violence against an opposing fan or anyone else at The Rock. That's not what the game is about, and anyone found to participate in such non sense, SHOULD be prosecuted. We can't be hypocritical about this. The beer muscles are not acceptable.

As for opposing fans HERE, why not? I like to post on the Rangers board on msgnetwork.com. There are those that try to shout me down, but there are others who can hold interesting exchanges. Before 1995, there really used to be an inferiority complex that we, as Devils fans had. We have 3 Cups and our winning percentage during this period (95-present) is among the best in the league. Let's not play into the stereotype, we're better than that.

As for opposing fans HERE, why not? I like to post on the Rangers board on msgnetwork.com. There are those that try to shout me down, but there are others who can hold interesting exchanges.

I cant believe they still have a message board haha. I was on there and hated it but that board was how I found out about this one. Haven't been back since.

Edited by Satans Hockey