GDT: ECF Game 4 - NY Rangers @ NJ Devils 5/21/12

RunninWithTheDevil

What's sad is, it literally has been a couple of times...we all remember the 8-goal barrage, and a five-goal outburst, but I think his lifetime GAA against the Devils (regular season) is somewhere around 1.40 when those two games are taken out.

Anyway, the Devils seem to have the Rangers solved otherwise...but that won't mean a thing unless they find a way to beat this friggin' guy. JUST DO IT ALREADY!

Haha, yeah those were the only 2 I could think of. Hell, even in the 2008 playoffs the Devils had 3 goals per game in games 3, 4, and 5. They really need to put a few in tonight.

Edit... while looking up the scores for 2008, I realized that the Game 3 loss for Moose against Florida this year was the first time Brodeur wasn't the goalie of record for a playoff game since Game 6 against Boston in 1994. Pretty crazy.

Edited by Devil Dan 56

I think security may be a little more discriminatory in this case though, given the circumstances here. Umbrellas can be used to do some damage.

That's what I'm thinking. I read the prohibited items list, too, but it's the last statement, "Any Other Item Deemed to be Inappropriate or Dangerous by Prudential Center Management" that makes me wonder.

I think security may be a little more discriminatory in this case though, given the circumstances here. Umbrellas can be used to do some damage.

I don't think it will be an issue, I've been bringing one in since the arenas been open when it rains. If they give anyone an issue make a stink about it then, that's what I'll be doing if it happens. I'm not getting soaked walking a bunch of blocks in the rain for no reason.