RunninWithTheDevil

GDT: ECF Game 4 - NY Rangers @ NJ Devils 5/21/12

251 posts in this topic

Screw You Pierre McGoofball...

Anything is justified when a cheap-shot is taken when a player is down on the ice.

Screw You Pierre McGoofball...

Anything is justified when a cheap-shot is taken when a player is down on the ice.

really can't stand listening to pierre anymore

really can't stand listening to pierre anymore

Same here...fvcking worm with glasses

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

My brother, a Rangers fan, complaining about the officials continuing to be anti-NYR this series. Says this game is a complete joke and shows how much the league hates the Rangers. :rofl:

Sorry about Pierre guys, I'm enjoying the CBC crew on this crappy feed I am watching on my phone... Just want to say fvck Callahan, fvck Gaborik, fvck Staal, and fvck Torts.

20 more minutes. Play like it's the seventh game damn it! This could be huge.

My brother, a Rangers fan, complaining about the officials continuing to be anti-NYR this series. Says this game is a complete joke and shows how much the league hates the Rangers. :rofl:

Oh gawd, tell him to rewind the tape and watch Gaborik elbow Zids in the head for no call. Have him watch Staal violently slash Elias for no call. And make him rewatch Callahan cheapshot Kovalchuk twice inciting a reaction when he should've been in the box already for his actions.

Oh gawd, tell him to rewind the tape and watch Gaborik elbow Zids in the head for no call. Have him watch Staal violently slash Elias for no call. And make him rewatch Callahan cheapshot Kovalchuk twice inciting a reaction when he should've been in the box already for his actions.

There is no talking sense into him. I'm currently enjoying his facebook meltdown.

#UMADTORTS?

Sounds like it's gonna be a short press conference. Maybe he'll explode this time

I was hoping to see more dominance from the Elias line. They have been average in my opinion. Interested to see the numbers

I hate to say this about the guy who scored the Stanley Cup winning goal for the Devils in 2003 but Mike Rupp is a piece of sh!t.

The Devils need to stay classy and above the Rangers and Fonzy's low level.

LOL @ Torts. You seriously wanna go with PDB!? Here comes the scumbag Rangers true colors!

And Torts wants to complain about the Devils playing dirty?

Holy hypocrite Batman.

We are up 3nil, kovy aim for their heads,

Lol...fvck it! Blast right um!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2