Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quinn01

Rupp Creates Havoc In Devils Zone.

34 posts in this topic

Maybe Rupp's tactic is for PDB to dress Boulton/Janssen.

I hope not, after seeing how effective this "ignore their douchebaggery" concept worked against the flyers, and how well it's working thus far on the rangers, I want to keep the status quo. I have loved how well our 4th line has played anyway, I wouldn't want to tinker there.

i think we should just stay with these lines and continue the momentum from game 4

It's from the Devils Halloween party. His wife went as Avery. He was her bitch.

I believe he was supposed to be the hooker that had Avery's name in her "black book" of contacts. I think the woman's name was Kristin Davis.....two seconds of googling later: Sean Avery in hooker's black book

EDIT: Here's the pic.

t5rfgj.jpg

Edited by ATLL765

I am going to drink a couple of beers and never read this topic again. Some things are better never seen.

I believe he was supposed to be the hooker that had Avery's name in her "black book" of contacts. I think the woman's name was Kristin Davis.....two seconds of googling later: Sean Avery in hooker's black book

EDIT: Here's the pic.

t5rfgj.jpg

i think this was the match.com commercial you WEREN'T suppose to see

I hope not, after seeing how effective this "ignore their douchebaggery" concept worked against the flyers, and how well it's working thus far on the rangers, I want to keep the status quo. I have loved how well our 4th line has played anyway, I wouldn't want to tinker there.

Agreed. The Rags have 9 total goals this series and 6 came on the power play or an EN. We beat them if we stay out of the box.