ZeroGravityFat

GDT: ECF Game 5 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

536 posts in this topic

Go ahead, keep calling this team a bunch of chokers.

3 people like this

The LouBots got it done.

Somewhere the ghosts of Jason Wiemer and Sheldon Brookbank nod in approval.

All you jackoffs who said the season was over about 30-45 minutes ago, feel free to hop off the bandwagon at any time.

1 person likes this

i have to admit... the alcohol got me fuming when we let in 3 goals and i was being haunted by the ghosts of playoff games past.. but i'll gladly eat my fukcing crow now. I never doubted the Devils but I was shiiting my pants that Marty would let in another and we'd see a repeat of losing to these azzholes again. Anyone who was not feeling that way is just kidding themselves. But regardless, i stand corrected. Thank you boys. I dont think i'll drink on Friday and celebrate with a level head :boogie:

Edited by slasher72

Told ya. Keep the Faith.

1 person likes this

Unbelievable how this game twisted and turned. A lucky win for sure, but they found their game in the third and overcame a couple of really stupid goals. The team showed so much character today...

ONE MORE WIN PLEASE!!!

INCREDIBLE!!!! I honestly feel like my heart is gonna beat through my chest. Let's put 'em away Friday boys!!!!

Had them all the way I guess lol.

Marty and Lundqvist both stinking, the fourth line bailing us out in the Conference Finals, just nuts.

1 person likes this

All you jackoffs who said the season was over about 30-45 minutes ago, feel free to hop off the bandwagon at any time.

I've never been as disappointed in so many posts. So quick to bail on these guys and start calling them chokers. No, tonight was not their best effort, but to just bail and give up because the game was tied...I think this team has earned some faith.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
1 person likes this

Oh, and I said 5 goals too!

1 person likes this