ZeroGravityFat

GDT: ECF Game 5 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

536 posts in this topic

ZAJACCCC!!!

Matteau come defend your goalie

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil
1 person likes this

The Queen looks dethrone, Lundqvist is struggling without the other 5 goalies on the ice.

Not a smart penalty to take by my boy Fayne. Hopefully we see the regular season-esque PK for the Devils.

It is not over yet. The game has a lot of time left and game 6 hasn't decided yet.

I have a feeling we need at least 5 to win this thing.

Marty knows how to change the momentum, why flop when you have support, it was not a clear breakaway.

Gotta thank the Queen for giving us a nice lead to work with seeing how the flopster seems to have shown. Gaborik missing wide open net, the bad caram off the boards with marty waltzing behind the net and then that goal yea could easily be tied.

The Devils will be lucky to get out of this period with a 3-1 lead. Fortunately they made the most of their early chances, the Rangers have been dominating the game for the most part since the Elias goal.

I have a feeling we need at least 5 to win this thing.

It seems that way...but at least we stabilized the game a little bit again after the last TV timeout.

They'd better have learned something from the Florida game, at least they didn't give up the second goal in the first like that game though they easily could have.

Two more periods like that, please.

Make that five more. Thanks.

Coach needs to push forcheck and stop trying to just hold the score, way to early. Queen is rattled need to keep it up!

Hopefully the Devils play much better in the 2nd and 3rd. Score doesn't reflect how well the Rangers played for the most part. The Devils were fortunate to capitalize on their chances early.

Hopefully the Devils play much better in the 2nd and 3rd. Score doesn't reflect how well the Rangers played for the most part. The Devils were fortunate to capitalize on their chances early.

Big plus is the Queen is playing poorly!

Big plus is the Queen is playing poorly!

Agreed. Hopefully the Devils pepper him with a lot of shots the next two periods.

Someone pop that balloon...

lol.. I say the same thing everytime. I get distracted and lose sight of the puck