ZeroGravityFat

GDT: ECF Game 5 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

536 posts in this topic

gotta love Jeremy Roenick during intermission:

(watching a clip of staal fall on his ass twice, completely untouched) "staal gets bumped down trying to be aggressive"

It might just be me, but I'm really tired of these nbc fools (MM & JR) and their tilt. Whenever discussing something the devils have to do it's "Hopefully, for the devils, they will..." Whenever discussing something the rangers have to do it's "Hopefully they will...". It's a subtle difference, but its there, as if the rangers adjusting is for the greater good of the universe or something. I try not to be a conspiracy theorist, but I'm noticing it way too often.

anyways...

down with the 6 man goalie system! GO DEVS!

Good to see PDB didnt have the team ready for the 2nd, oh wait we won after those 3 goals

That was a kick but I'm not shocked by the decision. League is so inconsistent with that rule.

Love the Marty chants when they are still losing and their goalie has so far played terrible

The Rags certainly show spirit today. Their best game so far with the exception of Lundqvist, fortunately.

OK, so this game they spot us 3 goals THEN start in with the BS, the questionable calls and allowing kicked goals...just to increase the drama factor

lol of course the Rangers finally decide to dominate 5-on-5 when the Devils get a three-spot. Worst lead in hockey, ESPECIALLY for this team :rolleyes:

Devils are unbelievably fortunate to have a lead tonight.

Well we better take advantage like the Rangers did in Games 1 and 3 or this series is ending Friday night :rant:

This is a very welcome TV timeout. Hopefully the Devils refocus and come out better.

GRRRRRRRRRRR! That is all ... :urg: