ZeroGravityFat

GDT: ECF Game 5 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

536 posts in this topic

If we get out of the 2nd with a lead then I think we win the game and probably the series.... But this is killing me. That ricochet around Marty was silly crazy lucky.

If we get out of the 2nd with a lead then I think we win the game and probably the series.... But this is killing me. That ricochet around Marty was silly crazy lucky.

You're right, devils are USUALLY, pretty good at keeping a lead in the 3rd.

Not unless we get a fourth goal. I think IF we get the fourth goal the game will stabilize again, but if it gets to 3-3, forget it.

Ignoring the score completely. This is one of the worst games the Devils have played all year. Rangers taking it to them.

Were playing to protect a lead, we can't...we ned to keep the legs moving forward and win the battles along the boards.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Devils...MUST...I repeat.....MUST... score another goal in this period. It would be disgusting to let them tie this game up. F that. We need to go up 4-2 and put the nail into the coffin.

C'mon... 4-2.....4-2... who's with me?? c'mon muthauckers!!!!

very lucky to get out of that period with a lead. they gotta come out fvcking FLYING in the 3rd.

Keep it simple, score a goal early in the 3rd, and we're in business.

Well clearly this is the game Marty's going to have to win in the series...not a 1-0 or 2-1 game as we were saying earlier. Marty's about the only one that looks poised out there, well him and Zubrus. Our offensive 'stars' don't even look like they're alive. Our fourth line's had our best chances, but they also got hemmed in the zone by the Rangers' fourth line early in the second.

Well, everyone here has been asking why we never win a game when we have been dominated, outworked, or outshot. Tonight might be one of those rare times when the Devs only play part of one period and still win..... Keeping my fingers crossed at the end of two.

Now let's see if anything says I've brought bad juju tonight. What is juju anyway? Is it some dude named Ju's twin? And why is the twin so bad? Is he an evil twin or something?

He's been one of the worst devils on the ice tonight; uncharacteristically indecisive.

4th line is just dominant tonight lol , parise has looked awful

Well clearly this is the game Marty's going to have to win in the series...not a 1-0 or 2-1 game as we were saying earlier. Marty's about the only one that looks poised out there, well him and Zubrus. Our offensive 'stars' don't even look like they're alive. Our fourth line's had our best chances, but they also got hemmed in the zone by the Rangers' fourth line early in the second.

This is true - they definitely became complacent after the 3-0 outburst. I'm nervous as hell for this 3rd period :evilcry: