ZeroGravityFat

GDT: ECF Game 5 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

536 posts in this topic

Marty you really fvcked up.....

But did anyone else notice the ref waive off the goal and then call it. What the hell!

This was a game the Devils HAD to win, Lunddqvist is playing like crap and we still can't take advantage because we haven't had a tough shot in forty minutes.

Refs started out ok, until the Rangers scored their first. Then it was all for the Rangers benefit. It's not all on Marty or our team.

This was a game the Devils HAD to win, Lunddqvist is playing like crap and we still can't take advantage because we haven't had a tough shot in forty minutes.

True but Marty choked on that last play no matter how some want to sugar coat it.

We better win this crap but I doubt it

if i was Brodeur, I think i'd finally say "fuk these azzhole fans, i'm going to drive the nail into this team's coffin and have the last laugh." However, Brodeur once again is letting them get into his head and it's the same ol' shiit.

Van Biesbrouk.. Richter.. Lindqvist... same ol fukcing story. I am so fukcing disgusted.

The only thing that changes when playing these guys in the playoffs is the year. Everything else is the same fvcking thing

This one isn't over yet...but I'd be lying if I said that every shot that's coming Marty's way isn't making me nervous as hell.

Worst officiated game of the series:

prust dive

callahan kick

callahan 5 min highsticking

no whistle on third goal (puck was out of view)

Refs started out ok, until the Rangers scored their first. Then it was all for the Rangers benefit. It's not all on Marty or our team.

1 person likes this

Keep the Faith.

1 person likes this

can we shoot the fvcking puck stop fvcking passing all the time

fvck..

Kovy and Parise are just killing this team tonight. Our best scoring chance is them shooting on there own guy.

Worst officiated game of the series:

prust dive

callahan kick

callahan 5 min highsticking

no whistle on third goal (puck was out of view)

Come off it. We fvckin blew this. It's almost unforgivable.

i'm trying to stay positive.. but honestly, we've all seen this story over and over and over. For whatever reason the fukcing Rangers always have our number in the playoffs and Brodeur always fukcing chokes to this team. I just dont know what to say anymore. I hope like hell we win but who the fukc knows the way we're playing right now and the way Brodeur is playing.

True but Marty choked on that last play no matter how some want to sugar coat it.

We better win this crap but I doubt it

choked? no screwed up on that attempted clear? yes. Did the ref have an obligation to call that dead before it went in YES! No way he saw where it was and it was trapped under marty's skate. Just as much the official's fault as Marty's Apparently you have to practically SIT on the puck to have it called dead here

i dont even feel like watching anymore

Me like when Rangers shoot at their own net. As long as they keep doing that they can take shots all night.....

Btw, I think outcome of the year/series might set Marty's record in stone. Will he be known as the greatest regular season goalie ever but only a good post season performer (and something of a choker).... Or will he go down as arguably the greatest goalie, or one of the top couple, with the usual array of post season successes and failures. I think I will start a thread on this.... I am sure it won't be a heated, controversial subject about which everyone has their own opinion. :rolleyes:

i dont even feel like watching anymore

I'm just refreshing the thread and writing an essay I'm so nervous.......

This one isn't over yet...but I'd be lying if I said that every shot that's coming Marty's way isn't making me nervous as hell.

It's not even the shots, he's been awful playing the puck in this series. I swear, that stupid trapezoid's gotten in his head more in these playoffs than it has in the last seven years.

And yeah I don't want to hear it about the refs or Toronto either, we've been dominated for 50 minutes and the score doesn't even reflect that.