ZeroGravityFat

GDT ECF GAME 6: NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. RANGERS

402 posts in this topic

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN!!!

i WILL NOT BE STREAMING TONIGHT!!

or watching the game.. haha so GO DEVILS!!!

(i will be checking my iphone every 2 seconds to see whats going on)

Time to heal the wounds that have remained from 1994. Time to exorcise the demons once and for all. Time to take the swarm to a new level. Give them nothing and pound them into submission. NO excuses. Just win.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

So far, we have gotten out of the first round, finished off the Flyers and now need to take care of business with the Rangers. Play smart and hard. Stay out of the penalty box. I have to work tonight and the cable there does not the channel. So I will be on the computer.

Let's Go Devils get it done tonight!!! :gd:

Do we seriously have to wait until 8 tonight? I can't take it... I finally get to watch a game at my place on my nice TV... Not at some lame bar with no volume, not a stupid hotel room, and not on a crappy, laggy stream on my phone. Last time I was home and got to watch here? Game 7 2OT... Adam Henrique... A good omen! (right? It has to be... Yeah)

GO DEVILS!!

Rag$ are going to play desperate.........anything can happen..........I feel like I'm ready to puke !

You know what I look forward to tonight, the devils scoring lots of goals, most of the fans jumping out of their seats in unison going nuts...and then seeing those 2-3 rag fans clustered together sitting silently and expressionless in their mustard stained 1995 ccm adam graves jerseys.

what I really want is this game to be like 5-1 in the final minutes...I just want somebody outside the rock with a camcorder filming the rag fans exit. The looks on their faces, what they're saying to each other. I want to see MISERY

Edited by '7'

im making a fan video with these two songs. gives me chills.

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

Here we go boys!! Bring if tonight, play like we've been playing and play hard! Unfortunately I have to work tonight (fvck!) but will be checking the score every chance I get.

LGD!!

Big night for the teams stars to show what their made of... I expect big things from Kovy and Parise tonight. Get it done boys!

Devils fans at the rock tonight chant «no more 94»

be awesome if that chant actually caught on. That franchise has done zilch except remind us of 1994 for the past 18 years. Can we fvcking bury 1994 already?

I have so many chants in my head that I'd love to start... from Rangers related to Pat Burns but the bottom line isThe Devils just need to win. That's the biggest chant.

Ahhhh man i really love being a freelance designer with no obligations to get up early lol i JUST woke up so i dont have to go all day waiting haha

Im so damn pumped, get it done boyz !!!!