GDT ECF GAME 6: NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. RANGERS

ZeroGravityFat

I'm all for the 'no more '94' chant too but would rather wait till it becomes a fact (i.e. if we have the game in the bag tonight) to chant it. God help us if the Rangers do win, it'll be like the media willed it to continue the storyline.

I have a question. How come when we outplayed the RanJuhs and lost a game we never hear any, 'the Rangers didn't deserve to win that game"? These announcers/sportswriters need to get some new material.

I think you already know the answer to that one :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

I'll never forget losing to the Rangers the last playoff series. Lundqvist being interviewed....Rangers saluting their fans....and Henrik mocking, saying it's like a home game. That was IN OUR house.

Tonight, all family business will be taken care of. The ghosts of Mark Messier and Stephane Matteau will be exorcised. That sh*t eating grin on the Queen's face will be forever wiped. The trembling handshake of Tortorella as the veins in his forehead visibly throb while the crowd chants "We Want The Cup". The dejected New York Rangers, and their mutant following who ventured into the Rock watching feebly as Zach Parise takes pictures with the Wales Trophy. All while those blue clad fans in the stands are tormented on their way out of our building, pondering the lost season, false hope and long summer that awaits them.

That's what I see. That's what I know.

BRING THIS F*CKER HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DEVILS!

I'll never forget losing to the Rangers the last playoff series. Lundqvist being interviewed....Rangers saluting their fans....and Henrik mocking, saying it's like a home game. That was IN OUR house.

Tonight, all family business will be taken care of. The ghosts of Mark Messier and Stephane Matteau will be exorcised. That sh*t eating grin on the Queen's face will be forever wiped. The trembling handshake of Tortorella as the veins in his forehead visibly throb while the crowd chants "We Want The Cup". The dejected New York Rangers, and their mutant following who ventured into the Rock watching feebly as Zach Parise takes pictures with the Wales Trophy. All while those blue clad fans in the stands are tormented on their way out of our building, pondering the lost season, false hope and long summer that awaits them.

GO DEVILS!

This is honestly the most beautiful way I've seen it put. I'm hoping we get to see it. My jersey and tickets are in the car and waiting patiently!!

GO DEVILS!

they actually did the stick salute at the prudential center? I don't recall that

god damn...imagine lou's reaction.

god damn...imagine lou's reaction.

Based on recent events he'd probably be for it..tongue.gif

Btw the TSN coverage of this game has been despicable. And it disgusts me how the media wanted a guarantee and if they got one they would have applauded but now that the Rags won't they are applauding them for "refusing" to do it.

Edited by ben00rs

I've seen the idea of having people go to Burger King prior to the game for paper crowns to throw on the ice if when we win being floated around on a blog or two. How awesome would it be for a couple hundred of those to rain down after the game.