ZeroGravityFat

GDT ECF GAME 6: NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. RANGERS

402 posts in this topic

Hang tough!

always same sh!t they always let go of the gas pedal when they have the fvcking lead

GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR MOTHERfvckING ASSES

fvck seriously always same story with this team

PLAY fvckING 60 MINUTES

Bernier got hit in the visor. Awful fvcking officiating listening to a coach on the Rangers bench.

Come on Devils! Please stay smart and come out attacking in the 3rd. We need ways more then 7 shots on net. Please for the love of all of our sanity, please, please, please.

It just seems like the teams switched jerseys or something. I don't even recognize these passive "hang on for dear life" devils

I wonder if Prust can get suspended again for that brutal slash. He's just a piece of sh!t

For as great as this team is, they sure like to make us fans sweat it out. Hopefully they can win this period.

Rags just have that extra jump. Like they're on cocaine. Winning every faceoff too

Ah, another 2nd period of... 'What The Hell Was That?' What is it with these second periods?

Man O Man, somebody get the damn Jamaican Voodoo Witch Doctor into the locker room to take the spell off.

Rags just have that extra jump. Like they're on cocaine. Winning every faceoff too

I have to give them credit. They dominated game 5 and this game, its like facing a completely different team.

DEVS have to clear faster in their zone... holding or playing the puck too long. Kovy almost paid again