Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beck27

I think this summarizes it all

9 posts in this topic

The crowd was simply amazing tonight. I high fived so many people and was hugging people in my row. Just fvcking awesome. Our fans have been amazing this post season and we have been rewarded. There are no words that can explain how much this means to me. What a great night.

The crowd was simply amazing tonight. I high fived so many people and was hugging people in my row. Just fvcking awesome. Our fans have been amazing this post season and we have been rewarded. There are no words that can explain how much this means to me. What a great night.

This.. I hugged random strangers.. Didn't matter, we all felt like one group and it was indescribable

Everyone was there for each other, one big family, I hugged everyone. No words can describe it.

This.. I hugged random strangers.. Didn't matter, we all felt like one group and it was indescribable

I had a chance to go to this (with Steve), but my brother (a Ranger fan) came over to my house to watch the game. It was great, and me and my bro are great friends, but I would've rather watched with over 17,000 Devils fans, at the scene of the crime. Oh well...I'll be there for the Cup games!

I have a massive bruise right below my right knee from hitting the armrest as I was jumping over to hug my friend after that goal. Like many of the Rangers players, I feel my body is breaking down as this postseason run goes deeper. :D