Resilience

PaDevsFan

HEre is a quick note... Last night as I am watching the intermission report between the 3rd and OT, I am listening to the NBC sports lapdogs talk about how resilient the Rangers were oh they could have folded when being down 2 - 0 and here they are having the Devils on their heels etc etc. Lets take a look at a real resilient Team!!

The Devils lose the first game to the Flyers a team they were heavy under dogs against and then what?? only go on to win 4 in a row. . . Then oh go against one of if not the best Goalie in the league and go down 1 to nothing then 2 - 1 then win 3 in a row. that is a resilient team!! Now I am sure we will hear all about the Kings and their incredible ride, but they havent faced a team that when they are going can forecheck like this team and WITH 4 LINES!!

I am so excited right now!!

P.S. one other note I hope everyone noticed how happy Parise looked talking to Pierre before the presentation of the trophy. . .

This can only help his decision to re sign here. . .

Zach's mind is blown. That's fine - that's nice he's got the space for it on this team.

My feeling on his staying/going have shifted. Devils -- nothing has changed. But for Zach -- I think what's best for him now is staying right here in NJ. He doesn't have to do it now this instant -- but he can really build something here. He's set up much like Stevens in 95, to my mind anyhow.

He had clearly decided he was leaving... he thought he was in control.. but now all that has changed and you can just see it all clicking into place game by game - his whole future is not quite what he expected. He gets it now.

Dude play hockey - enjoy it and worry about all the other sh!t later.

HEre is a quick note... Last night as I am watching the intermission report between the 3rd and OT, I am listening to the NBC sports lapdogs talk about how resilient the Rangers were oh they could have folded when being down 2 - 0 and here they are having the Devils on their heels etc etc. Lets take a look at a real resilient Team!!

The Devils lose the first game to the Flyers a team they were heavy under dogs against and then what?? only go on to win 4 in a row. . . Then oh go against one of if not the best Goalie in the league and go down 1 to nothing then 2 - 1 then win 3 in a row. that is a resilient team!! Now I am sure we will hear all about the Kings and their incredible ride, but they havent faced a team that when they are going can forecheck like this team and WITH 4 LINES!!

I am so excited right now!!

P.S. one other note I hope everyone noticed how happy Parise looked talking to Pierre before the presentation of the trophy. . .

This can only help his decision to re sign here. . .

Everything was funneled through a Rangers prism, now it be through a Kings no doubt.