Another one primarily for the ladies...

ciyenne

I wish the lady upstairs would... I got tired of the late night running down the halls of

her yelling... I SAW YOUR *rooster* (well not really :P )... my granddaughter saw it too !!!

(one day i am gonna yell back AND I'M SURE IT WASN"T THE ONLY ONE SHE'S SEEN !!!)

my luck the granddaughter is like TEN... but it will shut her up :P

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wandered onto it by accident. It was like one minute people were wearingclothes and then I went round this rock and OMG they were naked. Then I had stay and just watch. I wasn't gonna strip- there were sleazy Spanish men around.

Maybe next time.

I saw the man with the world's smallest pecker on a nudist beach once ( I wasn't nude btw). Tiny. Like a peanut.

:puke: That visual is repulsive and alarming at the same time! When I read it I thought of the South Park episode or in the movie (not sure which) where they show Bin Laden's pecker and they keep magnifying it until you can see it :puke:

I don't know about any of the other Devils, but to me sex with Jamie means snuggling in an eggshell-white bedroom early in the morning, wrapped in a fluffy white comforter, a gentle playful union with not a hint of darkness. And then afterwards, the kids knock on the door.

But Jamie and "in the butt" sex? Uh...I don't think you guys want to know! :evil:

I don't know about any of the other Devils, but to me sex with Jamie means snuggling in an eggshell-white bedroom early in the morning, wrapped in a fluffy white comforter, a gentle playful union with not a hint of darkness.

That's such an attractive image.

but isn't that cheating.. beating dressed on a nude beach ?

:lol: Freudian slip there dude?

My husband and I wandered on to the nude section of Jones Beach walking to the Lighthouse... The whole time we were teasing each other to strip - it was very fun! but...then we went by this shortish kind of chubby balding hippy looking old guy grimacing and running out of the freezing water... the dude was a freaking donkey schlong! It was gross even, flubbing around in all it's glory! If you factor in shrinkage :blink:

I really think we stopped dead in our tracks and our jaws dropped -- Needless to say my husband responded with "well - no sense getting naked now -- there's no competing with THAT!"

I don't know about any of the other Devils, but to me sex with Jamie means snuggling in an eggshell-white bedroom early in the morning, wrapped in a fluffy white comforter, a gentle playful union with not a hint of darkness.

See? Sounds like husband sex to me! :P

P.S. thanks for keeping Derian out of this thread KitKat :P:lol:

Edited by Pepperkorn

See? Sounds like husband sex to me! :P

Really? I've never had a husband.

OK that sounded wrong.

Since we are discussing nude beaches, some friends of mine went on a sailing trip that put anchor at a bay with a nude resort. Many people were nude in the restaurant for dinner...and as one of my friends said, she doesn't object to nudity, but there are some people who simply shouldn't walk through a dining room naked. They ruin your appetite for a perfectly good meal.

Ok Sue -- you've just brought to mind a host of new Stevens snapshots in my head -- yeah and you know what ALWAYS stinks? I can never imagine the important parts! He's sitting at a table so I just see his chest - well see I'm thinking about that press release last year that refered to Stevens sending over a bottle of Champagne to Kenyon Martin -- so I'm imagining him sitting across the room from me, raising a glass to me with a cheesy lounge lizard wink -- naked. :lol:

I would personally be far too self conscious to go nude on a beach where everyone can see me. It makes me shudder to think of it.

There's a naked rambler in Britain at the mo. He's walking the length of the country from John O'Groat's to Land's End in the nude with only a pair of boots and a backpack.

Stevens and Marty I always picture wearing white robes...tied, but their chest is still showing...don't know why :noclue::P -ewww, man feet-angular and veiny and knubby... :puke:

better yet (or worse yet depending how you look at it!) HOCKEY PLAYER FEET!  I bet Stevens feet are a nightmare to look at!  Think he has any toes with NO toe nail left AT ALL and stuff like that?  I bet I'd still think they were cute though!

Baahhhh! Now you've got me thinking of that commercial where that animated creature (germ?) lifts up the toenail :puke::mellow: -yick, he's probably got those crusty hard toes and permanent sock indentation! Eh, the rest of him makes up for it I guess :uni:

My aunt worked ona cruise ship before she married my uncle. She did cleaning and stuff on the big boat that left somewhere in california and went ot mexico, it was basically an out to sea boat, not one to get from one place to antoher...

Anyhow, my aunt speaks broken English, she is from Thailand, but prior to them getting together her English was very little, now its great andyhow can u imagine her telling our whole family this story when we first met her:

She was working on the cruise ship and it was the week of the NUDE CRUISE. So all the passsengers are walking around naked its a nude conventioin on the boat. She siad they do it every year but it was the first one she worked... anyhow she says that there is this huge spiralish stairwell (i imagine like the big stairs to the dining hall in Titanic) she used to have to clean in the mornings.. keep it all nice looking... And so the first day she is out theer cleaning and all these naked men are walking down the steps and they say hello and she keeps forgetting they are nude so she is kneeling on the steps and she lookks up to say hi WHOA!!! right in her face... anyhow, she told us that after the first dsay she would go clean that stairwell at 5am before most were up and fast as hell so she didnt have to deal with them!!! SO funny!!

She actually wascleaning the deck one day and saw someone plummet to their death fron 2 levels up..UGH!!!

Sorry. hehehe.

Well, you know. After. I just always feel really relaxed and tired and, most of the time, happy, that I can't really be bothered to think deep thoughts. I just wanna sleep. Or go to the loo. Then sleep.

not me.. i mean i like to relax for a short time after but i am always ready for a round two.. lol... but my man is more of a lets go to sleep type.. lets be lazy... no energy left!! Oh well, opposites attract right?