How many times have you watched "IT"S OVER"?

Scoopscj

OT Goal  

83 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you watched the winning goal;?

• 5 or under
    • between 6 and 10
    • between 11 and 20
    • Way more than 20, and I'm still going to watch it again.

i cant get enough of watching it...

i went to check the bench reaction of each players and each coach... going back each time one by one hahaha i really like how Carter gets out and bump in Volch and he's like "Lets go get Brodeur!" and they go the other way with Moose following... also Robinson doing the bunny hop again hahaha so good

still amazed how fast Zach got to Henrique almost before all the players who were on the ice got there lol

so amazing i'll never get tired of watching it just like ill never get tired of watching Arnott's goal

was it faster then lou getting up to the podium during the 2011 draft? haha

doc emrick with a perfect call yet again.

all rhe ranger fans I know just say hes clearly rooting for the devs based on how loud he got

Doc is a class act and a general fan of the game. But if you think for a second that he wasn't rooting for the Devils to win this series, you'd be fooling yourself. You could hear the excitement in his voice. You can't force that. He knew how much beat the Rangers in this spot and getting revenge for 1994 meant to the franchise and, more importantly, its fanbase. He loved working here, and the people in the organization.

I've only watched it about 5 times total, but every time, I act like I'm seeing it for the first time.

"A SHOT! SCRUM! SOMEBODY GET IT! SHO-...SOMEBODY SH-...IT'S-...DAMMIT...SOMEBODY...IS IT-...YES! YES! YES! CHOKE ON MY TINY COCK, YOU RANGER A--HOLES! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! STANLEY CUP FINALS, BABY!!!"

My wife swears it wasn't even funny the first time I did this, but I remain unconvinced.

Well considering that I had to work on Friday night and the residence DOES NOT have the channel, I had my twitter account open on the work computer and had the lap top with the audio feed from the game as well as the chat from this website. So that said I watched the video replay till at least 3am that night, over and over and over. I came home from work yesterday and watched the whole game again. I can't get enough.

Let's Go Devils

I've watched it many times, both the NBC & CBC feeds --- at regular speed & slo-mo ---- will watch it again tonight.

So I'm at over 20 views, so far !

No more '94 !!!!

CBC call sucked imo. The announcer was like, "The Devils scored, ok."

I rewatched the NHL Network version yesterday. - reliving the 3rd period again. Watching it from a new perspective and really focused on Marty's play, he was just awesome in the 3rd.

Edited by NCDevsFan