GDT SCF GAME 1: NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. KINGS

ZeroGravityFat

Any response from Barry?

lady said something about the fans going crazy here and ready for action, then mentioned that "barry is actually our security here tonight"

"if i'm security then we're in big trouble"

they just cut to an interview while everyone was chanting "fvck you Bar-ry" i was hoping we'd be more classy but i'll take it.

edit 2: someone has a "Why doesn't Barry Melrose have ANY respect for the Devils?!?!" sign behind them

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

Dear Devils Army,

Soon the puck will drop for Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the LA Kings and your NJ Devils. I am insanely confident in our team. Not because we're 2-0 against them in the regular season. Not because we have the most winningest goalie in history. Not because the last 3 teams to elimnate The Flyers went on to win the cup. Not because this is the 3rd time we've eliminated the Flyers and the first two times we won the cup. Not because this is the 3rd time we've faced a 12-2 team for the cup in the finals and won the first two times. And certainly not "Because It's the Cup".

But because...they're The Devils.

Let's Go Devils!